Ferrari 488 Pista | Page 76 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 488 Pista

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by ilikefastcars1, Feb 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fixer03

Fixer03 Karting

Nov 1, 2015
  2. johnr265

johnr265 Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2010
    Mid-Atlantic
    What a fantastic and brilliant gig. "Hey honey, off to work. Gotta go give some rides in my Pista on the Nurburgring today." I wonder if that makes the car a tax deduction as well:D? Guy knows how to drive too!

3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Beautiful!

4. Fixer03

Fixer03 Karting

Nov 1, 2015
  5. C.Bennett

C.Bennett Rookie

May 12, 2022
    Scotland
    Hi everyone My first post on FerrariChat.

I was wondering if anyone ever shared a UK options pricing PDF for the 488 Pista? I'd love to tally up what everything on my pre-owned car cost when new, but sadly all I can find is a EUR version and one screengrab from a TheCarGuys.TV video (attached). I'd love the rest of this document if anyone has access to it. Thanks!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

roma1280 likes this.
  6. alevine

alevine Rookie

Feb 26, 2010
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I just purchased a Pista too and would love to figure out the cost of the various options other than what is listed on the window sticker.

7. Mrpseudonym

Mrpseudonym Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 7, 2020
    Sydney, Australia
    Its also the one use case for the passenger display option!

8. C.Bennett

C.Bennett Rookie

May 12, 2022
    Scotland
    I managed to get a printed copy of the UK price list for the 488 Pista and created a very nice searchable PDF document. I've included the full standard spec list along with the individual option sections, codes and retail prices - which include VAT at 20% to keep it simple and tidy. I hope that it's useful for UK owners who bought pre-owned cars (like myself) and missed out on the speccing experience at their local dealership. It's interesting to see how it all adds up.

Attached Files: