The Cortile @ the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix July 20-21, 2019 | FerrariChat

The Cortile @ the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix July 20-21, 2019

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by bernardmartin, Jun 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bernardmartin

bernardmartin Rookie

Jul 24, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Bernard Martin
    I was just recently reprimanded for being remiss in posting about the Cortile Italian Cars Show at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix this July 20-21.

The Cortile is one of the highlights of the 17 car shows at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. Cortile is Italian for “Courtyard” and it’s befitting the name because of the gorgeous Italian cars that sit in front of The Pittsburgh Golf Club promontory.

The Cortile features the best of Italian design, with sports cars from Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Fiat, Lancia, Lamborghini and Maserati.

Algar Ferrari anchors the entire hilltop corner, with Ferrari's lined along the edge of the hill so they the Mercedes, Porsche, BMW and Audi owners can look up on the hill above and aspire to have their own Ferrari to dsiplay there one day. :)

Saturday at the Grand Prix is when the Cortile Cup is awarded for best in show and for each Italian Marque.
    On Sunday, the Car Show Participants move to the Westinghouse Pond VIP Area for “Wine on Nine” to watch the racers negotiate the exciting hairpin at Turn 9.

All Italian cars, all makes and ages, are welcome to the annual Cortile Italian Car Show July 20-21, 2019. Enjoy the entire weekend at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix overlooking the car shows on the Schenley Park Golf Course.

Registration is OPEN. You can REGISTER HERE.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Thanks for posting!

I'll be at the PVGP in one car or the other!

Matt

3. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I had planned a return this year with my Maserati which took top honors last time I brought it but I have another place I have to be that weekend. Have fun folks.

Have they finished rebuilding the club house?