Honoring Fiorvanti of Pininfarina at the Eyes on Design auto show on Father’s Day | FerrariChat

Honoring Fiorvanti of Pininfarina at the Eyes on Design auto show on Father’s Day

Discussion in '348/355' started by hyenahf, Jun 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hyenahf

hyenahf F1 Rookie

May 25, 2004
    Hello Ferraristi

We are honored to be presenting a Lifetime Design Achievement Award to Signore Leonardo Fiorvanti at the Eyes on Design car-show tomorrow on Fathers Day. We have gather a collection of Ferrari’s starting from the Dino to the F40 during his distinguished tenure at Pininfarina S.p.A.

Please join us to celebrate the man and his remarkable body of work that became a signature DNA for the generations and still influences the Ferrari road cars of today. With his magnificent designs, Sig. Fioravante has undoubtedly influenced the automotive world and beyond.

There will more than 200 cars at the show along with other classic exotics and concept cars. Grand Marshal of the event is Michigan’s dealership Cauley Ferrari. The show begins at 10:00 to 4:00 at the beautiful Edsel and Elenor Ford Estate in Gross Point, MI

Information for the event
    http://www.eyesondesign.org/carshow

Join us if you can!

Best Regards
    HF

SoCal1, paulchua, Wade and 1 other person like this.
  2. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    The perfect place to be today. Wish I was there.

3. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    I knew I should have taken a road trip today