Omni Mount Washington hotel | FerrariChat

Omni Mount Washington hotel

Discussion in 'New England' started by Anthony James, Jun 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Anthony James

Anthony James Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
    I never spend much time at hotels. They are a jumping off point for other stuff. However that has changed as I have found the Mount Washington hotel a must stay resort. They parked the 612 out front and it's been there for 3 days as my wife and I celebrate our anniversary playing golf and enjoying the spa and lots of spirits.
    Great driving roads for the car. Epic fathers day weekend. I highly recommend it.

tomc and ronfrohock like this.
  2. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
    That view out the back is stunning!

3. Anthony James

Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
  4. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    We've stayed there a few times, but not for many years. I agree it is a great hotel. Do they still require men wear jackets in the dining room (I hope)?

That hotel always reminds me of the movie The Shining! :)

5. Anthony James

Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
    Yes it does remind people of the movie. The widow of Joseph Stickney, Carolyn, still keeps an eye on the lobby from her perch above the veranda. I'm not sure about the jackets, as I wear one anyway. I think it may need a good polish since you have been there, but is still a great time in a fantastic location with "whatever you want" service.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login