New Tires & Alignment In Houston - F430 | FerrariChat

New Tires & Alignment In Houston - F430

Discussion in 'Texas' started by tataylor, May 5, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tataylor

tataylor Rookie

Apr 25, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Tom Taylor
    Hi.

I’m looking for a reputable shop in Houston where I can purchase a complete set of F430 tires, have them installed, and have an alignment performed (if needed).

I need to bring the car to the Ferrari dealership next week for a couple of small things; however I wanted a backup plan in case the dealership is backlogged.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I use Yale Tire on North Shepherd for all my tire fitment.(they started out on Yale...LOL!) .they have Bear 4 wheel alignment machine.

You might check with Mark at Sphere Motorcars on West 11th, and see if he has a better vendor for the newer Ferraris.

My Ferrari is a long way from a F430!
    Good luck and welcome....

I'm assuming you are on Pirellis, so my Goodyear relationship is not much help....

3. TexasKid

TexasKid Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 13, 2011
    If the dealer is full, American Wheel & Tire is a really great shop. Jason takes care of my cars.

4. MrMark

MrMark Karting

Apr 3, 2013
    Louisiana, USA
    Bump.
    I am looking for someone in Houston or vicinity to mount a set of Michelin XWXs on vintage Campagnolo rims. I'd like to get them balanced using adhesive wheel weights.

5. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    i do a fair amount of biz with Driver Source and they are usually the best bet for anything to do with a ferrari.
    Steve Ott is the top guy there, you can tell him sent you.