New shipment of OEM Ferrari Speciale and Speciale Aperta wheels | FerrariChat

New shipment of OEM Ferrari Speciale and Speciale Aperta wheels

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Exoticar Auto, Jun 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnr265

johnr265 Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2010
    Mid-Atlantic
    +1 for a great seller and awesome wheels. My Speciale wheels I bought from him transformed my 488. Saved almost 10 pounds of unsprung weight PER WHEEL (over the standard cast 488 wheel)!!! Turn in is much sharper, transient responses on brakes and gas are more immediate. The whole car just feels lighter on it's feet like a ballerina rather than a boxer. They look phenomenal too. I get complements on the wheels all the time. Best part is, when you sell your car, you can keep these or resell them and get some of your money back (which you can't do if you option the forged wheel from Ferrari). No affiliation or kickback, just a happy customer.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Exoticar Auto and Roland1688 like this.
  2. johnr265

johnr265 Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2010
    Mid-Atlantic
    halr75, Garretto, tres55 and 3 others like this.
  3. Roland1688

Roland1688 Karting

Nov 2, 2014
    Taipei
    Full Name:
    Roland
    Best combination with Speciale wheels.

johnr265 likes this.
  4. Exoticar Auto

Exoticar Auto F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 17, 2004
    Tampa Bay FL.
    Full Name:
    Exoticar Auto
  5. Euroryno

Euroryno Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2015
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Hi there, I’ve got a TDF Blue Speciale with yellow callipers so naturally I’m very attracted to your car!! I’d go so far to say it’s the best 488 I’ve seen and makes me all warm inside seeing it with Speciale wheels. Can you tell me how Abu Dhabi Blue differs from TDF blue please? Assume you’ve seen both side by side as TDF is a ‘relatively common’ blue for Ferrari’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. johnr265

johnr265 Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2010
    Mid-Atlantic
    First off, thx! TDF blue is a bit darker and has even a hint of purple in it. Abu Dhabi Blue has more of a greenish tint, almost like the caribbean sea. This was right after I got the car and you can see the original cast wheel on my car and the 488 Forged wheel on the TDF 488. BTW, the Speciale wheels are about 4-5 pounds lighter than the Forged 488 wheel too which is still significant.

Shameless plug, my car will be up for sale this fall when my Pista arrives (which will also be Abu Dhabi Blue :)). Don't mean to threadjack OP. Feel free to PM if you want more info. Interior is gorgeous too!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Abu Dhabi is a great color, almost went with it when I ordered my 458 Spider but wussed out and went for more conservative Grigio Titanio. Still impressed Abu Dhabi is offered as a standard color with no upcharge.

johnr265 likes this.
  8. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Agree on Abu Dhabi, one of the best colours ever. Better think the price is fair as it is and it's the colours with an upcharge that are a rip off :D

johnr265 likes this.
  9. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    True haha

10. Exoticar Auto

Exoticar Auto F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 17, 2004
    Tampa Bay FL.
    Full Name:
    Exoticar Auto