Mick Schumacher | Page 15 | FerrariChat

Mick Schumacher

Discussion in 'F1' started by daytona355, Aug 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Correa hitting Schuey ruining what is left of his race...broken wing.

2. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas

Micks race ruined by his out of control teammate crashing into him unfortunately....

jgonzalesm6 likes this.
  3. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
  4. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    Looks like they both re-joined unsafely to me ...

william likes this.
  5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    What a shock......., you applying for FIA stewards by any chance? Already have one of the qualifications - you are a fan of Mercedes hehehehe

6. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    thnks for posting.

That really bites.......for both drivers(more so Mick) and Prema.
    Good to see they are okay.

Bas likes this.
  7. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    I'm a fan of motor racing, I'm not a blinkered follower of any team or driver.

MotoX, william and ATBNM3 like this.
  8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Good, so glad you found FerrariChat

I on the other hand am a totally proudly blinkered Ferrari fan, and I hate everything that isn’t Ferrari. I couldn’t care less if all the other teams folded, long as Ferrari stay solvent and pumping out the best cars in the world

furoni, Bas and stavura like this.
  9. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    15th in the championship
    He can ooze all he wants but if he keeps driving like he is he'll never make into F1 much less Ferrari
    Apparently that's the only thing working in good favour at the moment.

because he's not good.

I guess I'm blind then because being 15th in F2 isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

william likes this.
  10. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Then you'll love Hamilton when he comes to Ferrari?

11. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    No chance of either, Ferrari wouldn’t want him, and I would Support whoever we had in our second seat and ignore Elton if he managed to trick his way into the team. We won’t need him, Mick and Charles will be ready by then

Please note, the views expressed in my posts do not reflect nor imply that they are the views of FChat itself, nor it’s affiliates. The opinions are those of myself, and are a personal reflection.

12. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    first off Mick doesn't seem to have the talent to get into F1 secondly if Ferrari has any will left in to win they will offer of Hamilton a contract for 21/22 that he can't refuse.

13. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I don’t think they will. They’ve stated time and again they have never even considered him. His success is down to the car, and if ferrari build a world beating car, Charles will drive it to championships. They don’t need the aggravation that comes with a diva like Elton

Please note that the views expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect nor imply that they are those of FChat or its affiliates. They are personal reflections only

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

furoni, LVP488 and Bas like this.
  14. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Must be sad to sit around and root for people to fail. Mick will be in F1, book it.

15. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Why are you talking about Hamilton in the Mick Schumacher thread?

Quit making pathetic efforts to troll.

kes7u, dflett, furoni and 2 others like this.
  16. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    That's rich lol! He's 15th in championship... not exactly setting the world on fire. 15th wil not get him into F1 maybe not even DTM.

william likes this.
  17. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Give him time. Again, you are incredibly eager to see him fail. Guessing you were a MSC hater for years and the last thing you want is seeing his last name around the sport again.

You've been a hater in this thread from the start. He didn't "set the world on fire" his first year in F3 either, then he won the championship.

furoni, Bas, stavura and 1 other person like this.
  18. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    In F2, I'm cheering for de Vries, and secondly to Sette Camara. Lafiti doesn't deserve to win.

19. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Maybe.

Not hating on the guy but his results are slow in the making. I've said that for a while. Was happy to see him progress to this level but the results are not exactly spell binding.

We'll see what happens with more time. Obviously everybody wants the name Schumacher back in F1, no question there. And he has the connection and the $ so if nothing else he could be another Stroll or Latifi. But we'd like to see more than that. Hasn't happened yet.

william and ATBNM3 like this.
  20. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Hahaha... I spit my coffee over my keybord... not because you said that but because who liked that... that is so funny...

furoni, Bas and daytona355 like this.
  21. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Forza Mick. Keep fighting chap and apply yourself. Ignore people who haven’t a hope In hell of emulating you, jealousy is it’s own reward for them. Your dad made it the hard way, so can you

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

22. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    The name Schumacher obviously still gives the Lewis fans an inferiority complex so they have to bash wherever they could. With Michael not around there is only one guy left, and this is Mick. They are so predictable, it almost hurts....

furoni, Bas, stavura and 1 other person like this.
  23. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    I agree 100%.

Jakuzzi, furoni, Bas and 1 other person like this.
  24. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I’m a guest of Ferrari next Thursday at Goodwood, I’m hoping maybe Mick will be coming along as I’d like to meet him, they do get some drivers there for the weekend. If he is, I’ll be sure to ask him if he thinks his detractors on here would be so great in a racing career...I bet he’ll laugh at the tales of their daring do with a slot car and electric track.... hehehehehe

Anyhow guys, if anyone is going to be there Thursday, be sure to look me up, PM me, even you Elton fans.... I fancy a good scrap! Hahaha.. joking...(or am I) anyone is welcome to come and say hello, put a face to the ‘fake’ name etc. If Elton is there, I’ll give him a race up the hill and teach him my signature corner move.... nerf the git and keep your foot in and your arms strong, gravel for him, winning line for me!

Bas likes this.
  25. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Vice versa as far as I know Mick has one championship. Check Hamilton's lower formula records and gre lit the world in fire... he still is in F1.

I'm a realist and so far Mick doesn't impress

william likes this.