An Evening at the Yacht Club scheduled for Monterey Aug. 17th by FCA Pacific region | FerrariChat

An Evening at the Yacht Club scheduled for Monterey Aug. 17th by FCA Pacific region

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by bitzman, Jun 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Pictured here
    https://www.ferraripacific.org/content.aspx?sl=1285019589

Maybe they had this before. I am pretty sure you have to be a member to go and I wonder where all the Ferraris will be parking? I went to the FCA Pacific Region website but there no details as to price or even time of the event . Anybody got more facts? Is the evening already fully booked?.

2. setbkk

setbkk Rookie

Mar 16, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Steven
    FCA-PR had dinner there last year. Nice event. Parking no big deal. Why are you not a FCA member? Join, fun people, great events.

3. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David
    Can FCA Southwest region member attend this event? Thanks

Way2fast likes this.
  4. dakharris

dakharris Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2001
    Sleepy Hollow
    Full Name:
    Cavaliere Senzatesta
    Cost is $105 per person. Not sure if members of other regions can attend. I'd contact FCA-PR. Zero registrants as I post this, but I suspect that it will eventually sell out with PR members given first priority.

5. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    The picture with their announcemen t is a tad misleading. It shows big motor yachts and you think youll be gadding about on those but if you google the Yacht Club separately you see much smaller sailing craft at that yacht club.

6. Xtreme5053

Xtreme5053 Formula Junior
    Owner

Aug 20, 2006
    Would be nice to see details without some weird login...??