Hello from south of France | FerrariChat

Hello from south of France

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The French Guy, Jun 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The French Guy

Jun 11, 2019
    Aix en Provence
    Full Name:
    Gaetan COCOAL
    Hi there ! My name is Gaetan Cocoal, I'm 18 years old but passionate of supercars for donkey's years :D
    I from south of France near Aix en Provence where song of the cicadas is louder than V8 :p
    So you have surely understood I'm not yet a Ferrari's owner, but whatever I'm already an actor of the supercar scene in my area.
    At the beginning I was a basic car spotter then with some other friends we decided to create an association called Supercars Provence which allow us to organize supercars event. For exemples :
    _ big meeting in privates places
    _ driving day in scenic roads

This is a little video of our last event : ;)

I'm really happy to join your community even if I don't speak English very well yet. I hope I will progress by reading your posts :)

PS: if some of you are interested by our events don't hesitate to ask me more questions :cool:

2. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Welcome. That’s a very nice & new video. You should post it in the “Detailing” thread (for photos & videos).

3. The French Guy

Jun 11, 2019
    Aix en Provence
    Full Name:
    Gaetan COCOAL
    Thanks ! I will do it :)

4. AG-IT

AG-IT Rookie
    BANNED

May 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    AG
    Ciao, die you get your Ferrari? If not, I hope you'll get soon.
    I d like to ask you if you can help me, I m looking for a keyring from AUTO PALACE SA Mandelieu. It was a Ferrari official dealer in the past, It doesnt exist anymore. Also a Charles Pozzi keyring Will be fine. Someting like the attacged picture, thanks.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login