"Vettel Could Have Done Nothing Different" | Page 9 | FerrariChat

"Vettel Could Have Done Nothing Different"

Discussion in 'F1' started by aaronrgonz, Jun 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    ...yet this 'dumdum' continues to steal our lunch money. My friend, we can talk as much as we want -- but Hamilton, whether it be cheating/lying or any other reason - has put Vettel and Ferrari in the dumpster for what looks like to be more than half a decade now.

I consider him a formidable competitor and one that must be respected and taken seriously. Otherwise, how can you expect to beat him?

Our best friends are our enemies and competitors, they are the only force that can make us better and improve.

kraftwerk, Surfah, william and 3 others like this.
  2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #202 paulchua, Jun 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    I am a betting man. I've been literally betting on Ferrari via Bovada for the past 4 years. The only stupid guy here so far is me.

3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Can I point out categorically that no specific person was called stupid in that post. The line containing ‘don’t be so stupid’ could have been written as - ‘For ****s sake’, or ‘Jesus christ’, or ‘It would be crazy’, ...... he won’t be any different to blah blah blah. If you substitute any of those phrases, or six dozen others, in that line, it demonstrates that the post is my thought on the subject, and NOT an attack of any form. It just so happens that I wrote the phrase I did. Had I thought about it, I’m not convinced I would have noticed anything wrong with it, but there we go, it may have come across differently to how it was meant, a common issue for many on all forums across the world no doubt

Please note, the views expressed in my posts do not reflect nor imply that they are the views of FChat itself, nor it’s affiliates. The opinions are those of myself, and are a personal reflection.

4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    You're right, the 'don't be so stupid' comment is not an attack on any specific person. Actually a whole group. The question is which group?

So it's clear it was targeted to ALL "Elton fans"

But it wasn't.

5. cairns

cairns Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2003
    Potomac MD
    Full Name:
    George Williams
    He evidently doesn't remember when Rosberg scored twice as many points as Schumacher........:rolleyes:

ktu, Surfah, ATBNM3 and 1 other person like this.
  6. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

This^^^^. Nico is a smart capable racer

ktu, ATBNM3 and william like this.
  7. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Aaaah... the Lewis fanboys are coming up again with Michaels career afterbirth....
    Let´s see how Lewis will compete after being off 4 years trying to get his music career going (and obviously failing due to lack of talent) and then coming back against a young driver under new reguations. Let´s see whether he will still win a race every season, especially if the car is not top...for some reasons I doubt, but in case it happens most likely the LH44-disciples will explain us why this is something completely different ;)

daytona355 likes this.
  8. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Don't make excuses for Schumi, he got beat. Leave it at that. It happens. Hamilton has gotten beat before, no biggie its all good.

ATBNM3 and william like this.
  9. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Maybe you should have seen him driving before he retired the first time.... oh wait, that was before Lewis came to erect you ;)

daytona355 likes this.
  10. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I saw Schumi drive during those years i enjoyed watching, doesn't change the fact he got beat

11. cairns

cairns Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2003
    Potomac MD
    Full Name:
    George Williams
    He lost to Rosberg. No different than Hamilton. But only one is used as a slam on Lewis constantly here. I guess it's easier than defending Vettel.

Adrian Newey! Four time world champion!

ATBNM3, william and ktu like this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    During those years, so did your best buddy Elton. He was beaten by button, Vettel, Webber, Alonso,, in fact, so many people, I forgot all their names. Michael came back to help his buddy build a team, and what a job they did. You should be thanking him instead of trying to insult him, your little boy is reaping the rewards of what they built, and they’d be nowhere without him

Please note that the views expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect nor imply that they are those of FChat or its affiliates. They are personal reflections only

Nortonious and stavura like this.
  13. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Lewis has contributed more success for Mercedes than Schumi ever will. And yeah Shumi still got beat. Just a fact not an insult.

14. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Michael is nothing to do with the subject of the thread, and neither is Elton. Why are you constantly trying to bait people. My mamma used to say, If you have nothing constructive or interesting to say, don’t say anything.

Please note that the views expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect nor imply that they are those of FChat or its affiliates. They are personal reflections only

stavura likes this.
  15. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Yes, there is a difference: Michael was in his 40s coming back after years of absence and Lewis was in his prime... A small difference you tend to ignore completely...And yes: Vettel profited just as much of the Newey car as Lewis does profit from the Hybrid cars and NOBODY here claims it makes Seb one of the GOAT but for some reasons the blinded Lewis fanboys think so with Lewis...

sampelligrino and stavura like this.
  16. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I can't believe i'm hearing those words

17. cairns

cairns Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2003
    Potomac MD
    Full Name:
    George Williams
    Yeah me either. Las Vegas beckons.

18. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Vettel is no longer worth any defense to me as an F1 or Ferrari fan. Beyond over rated

Surfah and ATBNM3 like this.
  19. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You guys coming to Vegas? Awesome... how did you know I’m due back shortly, can’t think I’ve mentioned it here recently.

20. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Not me, I was just there recently for my Birthday, still recovering

21. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Is somebody going to start a "Vettel Sucks" thread?

22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    That’s a shame, all the best fights happen in Vegas :) :)

23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    How about Goodwood next week, anyone going? Anyone have any idea which drivers are there, and which days? I’m a guest of Ferrari on Thursday, mainly an industry and press day I think!

24. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Nail meets head excellent post.

william, Mark(study) and paulchua like this.
  25. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Ermmm what a bizarre post...

cairns likes this.