Sold - Ferrari 599 GTB and GTB HGTE - Tubi Exhaust System - Best Sound - $3500 | FerrariChat

Sold Ferrari 599 GTB and GTB HGTE - Tubi Exhaust System - Best Sound - $3500

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by a/d/s, Jun 25, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. a/d/s

a/d/s Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    U.S,
    I was not happy with my 599 GTB HGTE sound, it was too quiet a low throttle applications, and too raspy and unrefined with heavy throttle application.

This exhaust fixed it. I went to listen multiple different exhausts in the 599 GTB from other owners (Capristo, Novitec, custom pipes), and this was the winner, so I went with this.

This system produces a more refined tone, you hear a perfect balance of engine, intake and exhaust sound (what I wanted), throttle response is more linear, the car just drives better. Sold the car.

The exhaust was in the car for less than 1,500 miles. It is a little louder than my neighbor's 599 GTO and produces a nicer pitch or sound wave.

Shipping to the 48 contiguous U.S. states is included. Payments via PayPal, Zelle, others accepted.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login