For Sale - 1995 Ferrari 456GT (Manual) Verde Mugello | FerrariChat

For Sale 1995 Ferrari 456GT (Manual) Verde Mugello

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by TomTR, Jun 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TomTR

TomTR Rookie

Jan 17, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Tom
    After 5 years of enjoyable ownership, the time has come to list for sale my 1995 Ferrari 456GT, 6 speed manual. Color is Verde Mugello over tan the previous owner claimed only 11 456GTs were made in this color. Mileage is currently 21,750.

The vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out and the only after-market items are a Capristo resonator (original included with sale) and an Aux BT adapter added to the CD changer for listening to your phone via the stock head unit. Everything switch and system works and all books, keys and tools are included in the original leather case. In 2017 I had the dash repaired by Ferrari of Houston. In 2018 shocks were replaced by Eurocarwerk with Ferrari parts and in June 2019 (this month) Ferrari of Houston completed a full engine service and new tires at a cost of nearly $17,000 (service records available). The AC blows cold and received a recharge during the recent service. Clear Texas title in hand. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks.

Asking $90,000

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

mathewr, sixcarbs and crinoid like this.
  2. killer58

killer58 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    CA & DC
    Beautiful car.
    Good luck (and condolences)

3. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Super cool car but $17,000 for the service? Wow!

4. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    will it pass emissions?

5. TomTR

TomTR Rookie

Jan 17, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Absolutely. It passes the annual emissions inspection (dyno + exhaust probe) every year without issue. These V12s run very clean.

6. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    very cool! Best wishes and GLWS!

7. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    Beautiful car!

8. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Wow, that's not something you see every day (every decade?). Wonderful car. Wish I was in the market. GLWS.

9. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    $17k? Meh. I've seen many $20k++ service receipts on Ferrari's. Heck, I've paid one and I only owned 1 Ferrari.

10. TomTR

TomTR Rookie

Jan 17, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Tom
    In preparation for this sale, I felt it best to take my car to the Ferrari dealer and have them address every mechanical issue plus the full engine service so that the new owner would have no worries regarding any unknown repairs and they would also have documentation for the future of the last real service date (something that is not always clear on an older Ferrari). I have the detailed service ticket and photos of the engine work for any interested parties. This car is now ready to enjoy as designed for many years before seeing any repairs even close to this amount.

11. TomTR

TomTR Rookie

Jan 17, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Tom

12. TomTR

TomTR Rookie

Jan 17, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Tom