430 - Race Mode | Page 2 | FerrariChat

430 Race Mode

Discussion in '360/430' started by cole328, Feb 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ScuderiaDane

ScuderiaDane Rookie

Jun 18, 2019
    Copenhagen
    Full Name:
    Marcus
    From March to October: RACE (and dampers in sport) or else CT/CST when having fun.
    The rest of the time: SPORT

Never uses the low road holding one.

2. CarAholic

CarAholic Formula Junior

May 10, 2016
    You may be 100% correct on this and if there is a difference between these two modes it’s marginal. I do know that wet mode slips the clutch a lot. Either way totally not the reason it’s in race mode for myself. To much of an exciting car to not have it full tilt all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatheheck likes this.
  3. Zed82

Zed82 Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2017
    Sweden
    Sport mode. I don´t like when the clock disappears and i also like a nanny keeping me on the road.

4. cole328

cole328 Formula Junior

May 9, 2014
    I am now firmly in this camp..I wish there was a more open space where I could "safely" see the difference between the safety interventions of sport versus race so, since I dont have that, and since I am not sure how I would respond should the car ever get squirrely, I have been keeping primarily in sport that said, I dont drive like a maniac on the streets, and as such, have to imagine that I am barely driving this car at 6/10 of its capabilities when on the street, which means the nanny is likely never to get called into duty anyway