Is it time for gun control in Washington? | Page 111 | FerrariChat

Is it time for gun control in Washington?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Aircon, Sep 17, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Not on ferrarichat!! :)

2. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  3. PCHMOTOHO

PCHMOTOHO Karting

Oct 7, 2006
    Agoura Hills Ca
    Also included in the stats of children killed by guns are the 17 year old gang members killed by rival gangs. To bad so sad.

4. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    That's a good thing , .... right ?

5. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    How awesome is this guy? Telling it like it is.

1. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago
        Do you believe that the Failing New York Times just did a story stating that the United States is substantially increasing Cyber Attacks on Russia. This is a virtual act of Treason by a once great paper so desperate for a story, any story, even if bad for our Country.....

11,909 replies14,600 retweets54,534 likes

2. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago
        .....ALSO, NOT TRUE! Anything goes with our Corrupt News Media today. They will do, or say, whatever it takes, with not even the slightest thought of consequence! These are true cowards and without doubt, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

10,893 replies13,297 retweets51,130 likes

End of conversation
      1. New conversation

Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago
        I enjoyed my interview with @GStephanopoulos on @ABC. So funny to watch the Fake News Media try to dissect & distort every word in as negative a way as possible. It will be aired on Sunday night at 8:00 P.M., and is called, “President Trump: 30 Hours” (which is somewhat....

4,970 replies10,737 retweets51,145 likes

2. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago
        ....misleading in that I personally spent only a small fraction of that time doing interviews. I do have a few other things to do, you know!). Think I will do many more Network Interviews, as I did in 2016, in order to get the word out that no President has done what I have in...

2,771 replies8,963 retweets44,484 likes

3. Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago
        .....the first 2 1/2 years of his Presidency, including the fact that we have one of the best Economies in the history of our Country. It is called Earned Media. In any event, enjoy the show!

knocker and Steve355F1 like this.
  6. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Nice

7. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    OLIO

8. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Yeah, he's a legend in his own mind

I don't care what anyone thinks, this guy is the WORST president the US has EVER had ... and there have been some doozies

I'm always right these days, I use to be wrong 1% of the time when I was in my 20s but old age fixed that anomaly

Isn't the US overdue for a president shooting ?

Shurely they can find a gun somewhere .... maybe that sensible and nostalgic organisation NRA ????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots

Also thought I'd post a list of PM of Australia assassinations :

?????????????????????????????????????????

dm_n_stuff and 4_Eff_Sake like this.
  9. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Worst ever.... Lol

Best ever! We need someone like him here! Imagine what he'd be doing about the gang violence in Melbourne!

Admittedly I think he might have the worst ever hair of any president ever, but that's about it.

Steve355F1 likes this.
  10. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    What's he done about the gang violence in the US ??

**** all !!!

Only interested in himself like all narcissists

4_Eff_Sake likes this.
  11. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Steve355F1 likes this.
  12. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    He should learn from our gun laws but the NRA would shoot him

13. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    ummmm....that was relevant

14. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Not to rain on this particular parade, but how, exactly, does a newspaper commit treason? Treason is committed by a person, the statute starts with, "Whoever" not "whatever". Sheesh.

Oh, and someone might want to tell Donnie that you can't commit treason in the US unless we are in a declared war with an enemy. And, we have not been in a declared war with anyone since WWII. Declaration of war, approved by Congress. Doesn't exist for the current mid-east entanglement, didn't for Gulf conflicts I and II, or Vietnam for that matter. Not that I'd expect the POTUS to understand basic Constitutional Law or anything like that.

I guess he slept through Civics class. And History, and the Political Science classes he took at Wharton School. Etc, etc.

D

15. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Big deal. The sentiment is clear.

16. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

I can be convicted of espionage if I'm a spy. I can be convicted of sedition if I foment insurrection. I can't be found guilty of treason in a time of non-war. Why not at least try to understand and use the appropriate terms? Becuase he just doesn't give a **** about the history of the country he's running.

So yes, it is clear, he's either too stupid or too arrogant to get his **** together and govern within the bounds of the Constitution. The supreme leader of the free world doesn't understand, and won't learn the basics of the documents by which we govern.

Here's another example. He lost in the Supreme Court today on his wanting to add a citizenship question to the census. his reaction? Act the Census Bureau to postpone the census.

Well, once again, classic civics class fail. Census is defined in the constitution. Has to be completed every ten years. that gives him to the end of 2020 to get that accomplished. He can't define how long it takes to complete, Census Bureau does that, so they set the deadlines for completion, in accordance with our laws. POTUS wants to put it off?? Nope, can't do it.

Maybe he'll try appealing his SCOTUS loss. Oh wait, there is no appealing that. HE could change the Constitution, but that'll take 10 years. so, he's stuck, and doesn't know enough about how it works to take the loss and move on.

But wait, he's WINNING, so much WINNING, that he can't be bothered.

D

17. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Yawn...terribly sorry....TLDR

All I know is that Trump is the best President you've ever had, and I wish we had someone like him here.

18. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    Bipartisan Humanitarian Aid Bill for the Southern Border just passed. A great job done by all! Now we must work to get rid of the Loopholes and fix Asylum. Thank you also to Mexico for the work being done on helping with Illegal Immigration - a very big difference!

TomAZ likes this.
  19. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Sounds a bit familiar, really.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
    All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!

20. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
  21. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas