Ferrari F8 North America Launch Event in LA | FerrariChat

Ferrari F8 North America Launch Event in LA

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Suborbital, Jun 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Suborbital

Suborbital Karting

Apr 25, 2018
    Fallbrook, Ca
    I went to the F8 launch event in LA last night. Besides the fact that Ferrari really knows how to throw a party, here’s what I thought from the perspective of a current 458 owner. The rear end looks a million times better than any photo. It’s really well done. The front looks good, but not as well thought out as the rear. The interior was the only real disappointment. Compared the the 458/488 it felt chunky, or less drive focused. On a 458 the drivers zone, is just that, a zone. On the F8 is feels more spread out, not so focused. Overall it’s a stunning car.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

stavura likes this.
  2. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    I'm sure car looks good in person, but god I hate those rims.

LVP488 and SoCal to az like this.
  3. Suborbital

Suborbital Karting

Apr 25, 2018
    Fallbrook, Ca

I agree, the funny thing was they had a 458 Speciale parked next to it, we were all commenting how much better the car would look with the Speciale wheels on it...

IPO1 likes this.
  4. SAT4RE

SAT4RE Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    Blairsville, GA
    Thanks for the report. I think the F8 is gorgeous. In no way do I feel Ferrari slighted us by presenting yet another version of the 458. I like the platform progression from the Italia to the Tributo, and think, with the F8, they've completed the series on a similar high mark that they started on.