Sold - 430 Scuderia or 16M - RSC Tuning Muffler (Highest Pitch Sound on any muffler) $3000 | FerrariChat

Sold 430 Scuderia or 16M - RSC Tuning Muffler (Highest Pitch Sound on any muffler) $3000

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by a/d/s, Jun 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. a/d/s

a/d/s Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    U.S,
    #1 a/d/s, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    This exhaust produces the highest and nicest pitch sound out of a 16M or 430 Scuderia.

With a can of WD40, gloves, and a few tools, you can install this exhaust in less than 30 minutes through the engine bay. It is the easiest exhaust I have ever installed.

There is a video online from a 16M with this exhaust, it sounds exactly like that in real life. It follows the tone of the F355. There is no Scuderia/16M muffler that sounds any better than this.

RSC Tuning custom made it so I could swap back and forth in minutes between the stock system and this system.

It also looks so much better than the stock unit through the engine bay.

Photos are from the system built. If interested, I will chat via Private conversations with pictures from my exhaust, as I need to get it from the storage, take pictures, and I won't spend this time unless someone is really interested.

Here is the video with the sound clips. It sounds exactly like this. I don't think the 430 (and 458 and 488) with their stock systems sound anywhere as good as this. No drone, not too loud, you can drive every day on this.

Shipping to the 48 contiguous US states included in the price.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

of2worlds likes this.
  2. HS_01

HS_01 Rookie

Apr 22, 2012
    Indonesia
    Full Name:
    Hanan
    How much are selling the muffler?

Thanks

3. a/d/s

a/d/s Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    U.S,
    Replied to your private conversation with more details. Price is on the tittle: $3,000.

4. hamdog

hamdog Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2005
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Hamdog
    Weight?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. a/d/s

a/d/s Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    U.S,
    20 lbs. It removes about 24 lbs from the stock muffler combined with the stock valved pipes

6. a/d/s

a/d/s Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    U.S,