A Walking Crime Spree | FerrariChat

A Walking Crime Spree

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by spicedriver, Jun 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F355steve

F355steve Formula 3

Apr 9, 2008
    Honolulu - Seattle - Okinawa
    Full Name:
    Steve
    As everything has come out it is more and more alarming the extent of the crimes. Will make a very entertaining movie some day. Absolute corruption and abuse of power mixed with arrogance and so many other things. Sad that people like this ever had the trust of the public and power they did.

2. Doc_K

Doc_K Karting

Oct 19, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Full Name:
    Ian K.
    What's incredible to me is that the corruption definitely doesn't stop with her. Hawaii has to have some of the most corrupt politicians I've seen in the US and they get away with it every day. I think I read recently that Trump is having the FBI investigate the rail project. That's just one thing though.

3. Golden Steed

Golden Steed Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Golden Steed
    It's not just Hawaii. Prosecutorial misconduct is absolutely rampant in the United States. We have the highest incarceration rate in the world for a reason.

When you see all these NYC prosecutors, politicians and pundits (past and present) still trying to say the Central Park Five are guilty, you start to understand the mentality at work and the politics behind the lack of reform.