How can i own a Ferrari? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

How can i own a Ferrari?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by PatrickWest, Jun 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Good question

2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

“In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” – Tony Montana

Fixed

jjmalez, BOKE, kes7u and 1 other person like this.
  3. PCHMOTOHO

PCHMOTOHO Karting

Oct 7, 2006
    Agoura Hills Ca
    Another key part of getting your Ferrari one day is to marry well....I’m not talking in the financial means either. I’m referring to a girl who supports you buying the cars you love.

I don’t have the money for a new Ferrari but my wife has seen that the few cars I have bought (all 30 to 50 years old) have always proved to be not half bad ways to spend our money.

gsworld2014 likes this.
  4. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    It is much easier than that. Trust me.:rolleyes:

5. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    How else could you post important questions like that? I will be leaving it open for more necessary info. Please don't reply unless you feel like it

Jaguar36 and BOKE like this.
  6. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    Saving, living below your means and depreciation are your friends.

If you want to buy new ones start or buy a business or invest in appreciating real estate.

7. Face76

Face76 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    The Other Oz
    Full Name:
    M Wilborn

The women part should definitely come first.

8. EnzoItaly

EnzoItaly Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2016
    Personally I think to get a real kick out of it is that you worked hard for it yourself... and that you see it as some kind of ultimate reward after having achieved ‘a goal you determine yourself’... then you can really be proud and enjoy it to the max, because the thrills you get everytime you look at it or drive it... were created by your own persistence.

First things first though: you’ll enjoy it way more if you can park it ‘under your own roof’.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met FerrariChat