Lucas fuel injection | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Lucas fuel injection

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by thecarnut, Jan 4, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mexico074

Mexico074 Formula 3

Aug 14, 2008
    Harriman, TN USA
    Full Name:
    Michael Demyanovich
    Hello Tigras...

I too am interested in a copy of this article written by Gene Gorman (eogroman).
    He is an extremely knowledgeable GT Maserati owner. He has helped me several times
    in the past with information. Hopefully he will see our requests and post the information.

Mike

2. Mexico074

Mexico074 Formula 3

Aug 14, 2008
    Harriman, TN USA
    Full Name:
    Michael Demyanovich
    Hello Tigras...

I too am interested in a copy of this article written by Gene Gorman (eogroman).
    He is an extremely knowledgeable GT Maserati owner. He has helped me several times
    in the past with information. Perhaps he will see our request and post the article.

Mike

3. Mexico074

Mexico074 Formula 3

Aug 14, 2008
    Harriman, TN USA
    Full Name:
    Michael Demyanovich
    Hello Tigras...

in the past with information. Perhaps he will see our request and post the article.

Mike

4. Mexico074

Mexico074 Formula 3

Aug 14, 2008
    Harriman, TN USA
    Full Name:
    Michael Demyanovich
    Oops... Sorry for posting the same message multiple times..
    It appeared as if it didn't get sent...

Mike

5. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Just don't be surprised if you get three copies ... :p

Gene lives in Idaho now. They have internet there?

6. Mexico074

Mexico074 Formula 3

Aug 14, 2008
    Harriman, TN USA
    Full Name:
    Michael Demyanovich
  7. staatsof

Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I was being somewhat serious. He might rural enough that only satellite is an option. I'm not sure he's all that determined to remain on the grid?
    I know he's shown up at some N. California events since moving but I don't know what's happened to his ever changing collection of Maseratis.

Gene was the first person who would speak to me about Maserati GT cars in general after I joined MIE. I looked him up in the club roster which had names, cars and phone numbers back then! Can you imagine! :eek: :p

He was generous enough to invite me to his house to drive his Khamsin. I didn't like the steering at all. It was also an automatic. But that's what the club and Maserati scene was like back then.
    It was very much like a family. So many have passed now. George Marin at the end of May. He did get my email about that about a month ago so he does keep in touch somewhat.

8. eogorman

eogorman Formula Junior

May 10, 2005
    Buhl, ID
    Full Name:
    Eugene O'Gorman
    Sorry for the slow response. Moving to Idaho was a big project for an old guy and I have not spent much time looking at my computer. I still have all my cars that I had 5 years ago and with 80 mph speed limits here on the freeway, we only have one, I can actually drive them and blow out the carbon. I have attached the file I wrote a few years ago. The best way to contact me is through email If you have any additional questions.

Attached Files:

staatsof likes this.
  9. eogorman

eogorman Formula Junior

May 10, 2005
    Buhl, ID
    Full Name:
    Eugene O'Gorman
    I hope this came thru OK i checked the file and could open it OK but with the changes in this system I am not sure everyone can. BTW we do have internet here, in fact since we live in a rural area, 20 miles from Twin Falls I was lucky enough to have a fiber optic cable less than 100 yards from the house. So we have much better service than we had in CA.

Tigras and staatsof like this.
  10. staatsof

Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob

Good to hear from you Gene and you two be well! :) I go to George's memorial on the 7/20. I also plan on posting some stuff about him and his family's life story on here as it's very car interesting.

11. Mexico074

Mexico074 Formula 3

Aug 14, 2008
    Harriman, TN USA
    Full Name:
    Michael Demyanovich
    Hello Gene...

Thank you for the article !!! I was able to open it with no problem.

Also, congratulations on your move to Idaho... I think that would be a big change as compared to California.
    But as you indicate, you have a bit better driving opportunities! I am also glad to hear you have kept your cars!

Keep in touch, and please post some photos of your new garage with your cars in it!

Mike