Chicago and Great Lakes region events 2019 | Page 11 | FerrariChat

Chicago and Great Lakes region events 2019

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by F1tommy, Dec 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    LOL my favorite

2. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Just took mine to get a 12 pk and now shes back on the lift. Done for today. Fun to see you 2 days in a row JP

3. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    Same. I definitely won’t be around for the weekend of the 19th but we’ll see what next weekend brings. Perhaps have to celebrate Bastille Day! Anyone going to the Monday night show at Old Orchard?

absostone likes this.
  4. ferrariwithsnowtires

ferrariwithsnowtires Formula Junior

Dec 17, 2005
    Thanks guys, I have the white 2017 NSX.

After a slow start we had a nice turn out today.

I also forgot to mention the red 355 spyder and the black 348 berlinetta there today.

absostone likes this.
  5. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    I wont do weeknights

6. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    I was admiring it

7. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    Miller event at the Milwaukee Mile today and tomorrow . I feel like a just came back from the 1920's and 1930's with a very old track and very old cars. The Alfa 8c Lemans 1933 was my favorite even though it was not part of the official line up.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

WJC, JP365 and absostone like this.
  8. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Incredible machines

9. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    The miller meet is a very cool event. Anyone going to FuelFed on Sunday?

10. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Weather permitting yes

11. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    Coming events.

This week all week the EAA AIR VENTURE at Oshkosh Wisconsin. The biggest vintage and modern airshow in North America with hundreds of warbirds on display.

Next week the IMSA cars go to Road America. Lemans spec Ford GT's, Ferrari 488's, Corvette C7R's, Porsche 911's , Daytona spec Cadillac, Acura ect. prototypes. Top quality sportscar racing at the finest track in North America.

Fuelfed events

Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    Busy weeks ahead. Road America IMSA sportscars next week along with the Milwaukee Masterpiece Concours on Sunday. Just got back from EAA Airventure in Oshkosh. They say this is the biggest aviation event in the world and when it comes to military including several hundred warbirds and civil aviation I have to agree. Alot of people from Europe and South America at the show. Also ran into a group of 140 that came all the way from South Africa the Airventure!! 20 C47's, more than they had at the D-day event in England and over 20 WWII Mustangs plus several WWII British aircraft and hundreds of wairbirds. Great show.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

13. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    I flew Cessna s out of palwaukee in the late 90s. Had a lot of fun. Also flew in a bomber out of dupage that was on tour around that time. Always wanted to fly in to Oshkosh. Great pics Tommy

14. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    I don't want to fly as the place is insane at times, that is unless I somehow was able to buy a warbird :). This is a fun show if you like to fly and love aviation, but especially if you like warbirds. They bring up the best of the best for this show. It is the Pebble Beach of vintage aircraft.

15. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Yea that’s true. I’ve seen some not nice videos

16. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Great pics man

17. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Man where is everyone? Saw jp twice this year. Met tommy kinda once. Saw Stan at Continental at the expo, where’s everyone else? Gonna be snow and salt soon. Sarcasm but true

18. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    I keep forgetting what events are going on, that and house work

19. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    I believe it. For me if it’s not to hot or raining I like to cruise with my boy though there is plenty to do around here

20. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    It stinks but we’ve been battling the AC at the rental almost every week, and been house hunting when something of interest pops up. Just a lot of running around lately

21. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Well that sounds like a pita. Good luck in your search

gh0st0 likes this.
  22. tatry68

tatry68 Karting

Oct 27, 2013
    Chicago Suburbs
    Full Name:
    Stan
    I'm going to supercar saturday in Barrington. Still debating if I should take the 355 or just go to look. Its quite a haul for me. Are any of u guys planning on going?

23. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    Agree on the house work. Not to mention family commitments. Missed FuelFed last week dropping my daughter off at camp. Will probably miss Supercar Saturday this week and ride and drive Sunday . We shall see

gh0st0 likes this.
  24. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Yea I understand. When is the next supercar?