360 - AC recharge ports? | FerrariChat

360 AC recharge ports?

Discussion in '360/430' started by 78bonanza, Jul 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear
    I’m having my AC recharged soon by a dedicated AC shop. I’ve removed the cover panel from the trunk , the high and low pressure lines are easily accessed but I don’t see any ports or filling valves . I’m not an AC expert or even a novice but I’m used to seeing the the servicing valves on my daily drivers . They usually have an H and an L cap on them.
    Are Ferrari’s different ? Would a dedicated AC shop be familiar with our set up? Picture in the shop manual isn’t clear enough for my eyes.

2. rrosadc

rrosadc Rookie

May 12, 2018
    The ports are on the driver side front under a service panel.

3. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    This.

The ports are on the left side under the service panel. It's simple, the charging ports High and Low are different sizes. If it won't fit.. it's not the low port. It so easy I do it myself.

4. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    What year is your car? Later model ones have the ports under the master cylinder access cover or the lines may have been changed....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. 78bonanza

78bonanza Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jim Cear
    Thanks everyone. Got it .simple

6. tazz99

tazz99 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 16, 2007
    Kennesaw, GA
    Full Name:
    Seth
    For others who may read this. On early cars you had to remove the aft bulkhead of the boot and the ports were low on the passenger side.

7. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    and for those of us that are visual learners like me..... Image Unavailable, Please Login

brookliner7, tazz99 and kes7u like this.
  8. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    Yes, I have a 99, and it's a few minutes to get access to take off the trunk panels to get to the rear one near the back. Glad to hear they made this easier on the newer ones.