Sticky buttons refinishing at The Collection Miami | FerrariChat

Sticky buttons refinishing at The Collection Miami

Discussion in 'Florida' started by LCW, Jul 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LCW

LCW Karting

Dec 29, 2016
    South Florida
    I have a 2013 458 which, of course, developed sticky buttons. They are getting pretty bad. On a recent visit to The Collection Miami for the annual service, I was offered a complete refinish of all buttons by the dealership. They say all work is done in house and the price was fair, I thought. Does anyone have any experience with having the sticky buttons refinished at this dealership and how did it turn out?

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

2. 458 Spider 0414

458 Spider 0414 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2017
    MIAMI, FLORIDA
    Full Name:
    RAY
    Curious, how much did they quote you? To redo most components gets pretty expensive. Also, how long to complete the work.
    My 2014 458 Spider just has one that’s in bad shape but would like to all if possible...

Ray,

3. LCW

LCW Karting

Dec 29, 2016
    South Florida
    Sent you a PM

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

4. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    I had it done for a few hundred at an Indy shop, looks great now

5. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    I had mine done by Modena Eurosports in Ft. Lauderdale Ferrari/Maserati. The owner is Danny and he's a Ferrari Master Technician- great work, great guy. Honest, and reasonable prices
    Tel. (954) 484-6262

Modena Eurosports
    1900 NW 29th St, Oakland Park, FL 33311

6. tamiami

tamiami Karting

Mar 14, 2007
    I’m surprised The Collection can do the refinishing... they probably buy new parts. If you can take off the pieces there is a sponsor here you can contact or call Dave at sticky rx. I know him personally and his work is better than factory.

7. flifer

flifer Karting

Mar 3, 2016
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Can you PM me the price you paid collection for sticky refinishing... I'm shocked they do refinishing in house as well. Personally, I don't even trust the collection to do my free oil changes! (drive up to Fort Lauderdale dealer for that)

8. OneFastM3

OneFastM3 Rookie

Nov 5, 2006
    I'd be curious on pricing as well!