F430 Steering rack Rebuild Parts | FerrariChat

F430 Steering rack Rebuild Parts

Discussion in '360/430' started by gatago, Jul 4, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gatago

gatago Karting

Jun 28, 2019
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Hello all, I've been looking last few days and can't find anything on any thread or on OEM sites, so I'll ask here. Has anyone put together a list of parts needed to rebuild a steering rack on the F430s? I don't think anyone sells a OEM kit, which is weird, but since it's only 7-8 low cost parts that most likely can be purchased on Amazon or Edelmann once we have our hands on specs for each seal, ect.

2. brian0473

brian0473 Karting

Mar 14, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Curious to see this as well. Not in need currently but could come in handy at some point.

3. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    They are available new from an aftermarket company in germany, for a fraction of ferrari prices. Cheaper to buy a new one than repair

4. gatago

gatago Karting

Jun 28, 2019
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Do you have a model number and/or name of company you could share?

5. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    euspares.co.uk. That is one site but a search brings up a few. I think euspares is a branch of a German company ?

6. gatago

gatago Karting

Jun 28, 2019
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Thanks for the lead, I did check them out but they don't have any OEM parts available and no prices listed.

What I'm hoping to find is either a rebuild kit since there are shops that rebuild them in the US, or a like for like part that fits on another car without the Ferrari tax on it. I'm actually putting together a list of identical parts that can be swapped out and will post them in a thread once I have enough of them to be helpful.

7. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    They are not going to have one on the shelf with a ferrari badge, for sure they are sourced in by ferrari, so they should be worth a look