For Sale - 458 Italia Clutch Pack - 83% remaining - $7.5K | FerrariChat

For Sale 458 Italia Clutch Pack - 83% remaining - $7.5K

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by NuorderSG, Jul 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Selling 83% Unused Clutch Pack from a 2013 458 Italia. Nothing wrong with this. Completely functioning when removed from car with 6.5K miles. Price is $7.5K for Clutch Pack only, and some required O-rings. Nothing else comes with this.

The Story is that the speed sensor failed on my car. Replacing the speed sensor required removing the transmission. Since labor is about 40 hrs, I decided to just go ahead and replace the clutch pack as "preventive maintenance.....while you are in there" kind of work.

The New clutch pack is about $22K OEM; and it cannot be easily obtained from Ferrari. It requires Regional Rep. approval and only sold when replacing another one.

This part is perfect for those buying an Used 458 Transmission with unknown mileage or unknown clutch pack condition. -or for those tracking their car or spending a lot of time in stop-and-go traffic.

A new Transmission is about $47K when this was posted, and likewise cannot be easily obtained. So this is a great deal as the Clutch Pack and the Speed Sensore (abt $1.8K) are the only failure prone parts for this series of cars. Used transmission are in the $10K range and with this Clutch Pack, it allows for a very usable & economical combination that can give many years of additional service with great savings. -or if your car is high mileage, you will need this sooner or later. So just get this now while available. They won't get any cheaper nor more available.

Price is firm. I still have my 458 and can use this later. I just don't want this sitting around and would rather help out a fellow F-car owner save a few bucks.

If this Ad is still up, this means it is still available. Buyer Pays shipping and Insurance. This weighs about 50 lbs., Ships from 95015 Zip Code if you want to estimate shipping costs.

This part has a Serial Number - so no, I won't take back a burnt-up one as a "return" for my newer one. Sale is Final - No Returns.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Price increased to $10.5 K. Actual remaining is 95% as measured by dealer. Car it came from had 6.5K miles and these are supposed to last the life of the car.

Market for these is $20k+ and I believe these will become unobtanium in a few more years.

My bad in the newbie move putting price in Title of Post. Can moderator remove?