430 - Only Manual Scuderia | Page 5 | FerrariChat

430 Only Manual Scuderia

Discussion in '360/430' started by FerrariFR33458, Feb 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BrandonE

BrandonE Rookie

May 22, 2019
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Brandon Edwards
    Jeff I just wanted to ask you directly because it is not something I would allow to happen to one of my vehicles. Did you give Art Bartosik owener of European Auto Group, EAG permission to remove your clutch pedal and shift cable bracket on the transmission? He originally asked me to provide aftermarket reproduction pedals to install in the conversions. It seems he has taken these parts off your car and installed them into one of the conversions. Art wants me to supply him with the aftermarket parts for your car however his account is past due and I will not be providing any parts until it has been brought current.

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Just popped a fresh batch of popcorn, grabbed a diet coke and settling in for this to unfold...

imahorse and ChipG like this.
  3. BrandonE

BrandonE Rookie

May 22, 2019
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Brandon Edwards
    I purchased a car from Art in march 2017. I paid Art $18,775.90 for a BMW 335i. Art never provided a title to the car. I have been trying to get it from Art every since. I even filed complaints with the state and they revoked his automotive dealers license. Turns out after getting the run around for over a year on the title with him telling me the title was coming from out of state, I found out he still had a loan on the car he never paid off. He then told me he was making payments on the loan. I checked with Floorplan Xpress and he never paid one dime on my car. Art is currently on felony probation for theft in Conroe,TX. He is also under indictment here in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX for the same charge of felony theft.

Attached Files:

rennspeed likes this.
  4. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Brandon- please leave me out of your issues w eag.

Gl w your endeavors.

driller1 likes this.
  5. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    f355spider, ......Scoot over and hand me some of that buttery popcorn!!!! This is turning out the way I though it would. Let me get some beer! :)

It looks like some people here were not so transparent about their relationship with Art and this project.:rolleyes:

rennspeed and one4torque like this.
  6. azzurribaggio

azzurribaggio Formula Junior

What happens if something needs to be repaired with this transmission, did they use Ferrari parts or does one need to get replacements from them only?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    So one4torque???, Brandon asks a good question. Did Art use your car for donor parts for the manual Scuderia project???

8. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    All right boys, hand me over some of that popcorn!

freshmeat and ShineKen like this.
  9. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Relax, the beef is between a guy with 4 posts and EAG that worked or works for EAG up until last week.... not sure what the falling out was or is all about.
    Somehow he's trying to drag EAG's customers into this deal. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has been contacted.

But thanks for the concern about me or my car :)

I look forward to meeting you all face-to-face in the near future for some f car fun.
    And if you have any interest in my hobby or association with any vendor hit me up.... you know how to use PM. I've yet to rec'v any special discounts for favorable treatment by my circle of auto experts.... I'm just a retail smo like the rest. Those who know me, can attest to my love for swaps, special builds, ax, and DE's.

Peace.

driller1, kes7u and G. Pepper like this.
  10. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    S
    So ....was your car parts used for this project?? Pretty simple question...

11. kes7u

kes7u Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2017
    Shorewood, MN
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I'm feeling pretty dense right now. What is the significance if he did allow his parts to be utilized????

Seriously. I feel like I'm missing something here.....

Kevin

driller1 likes this.
  12. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    The gearing is also different between the two if that matters to some. But yes, fast shift for standard 430 would be nice.

13. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    #113 one4torque, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    No more comments on this one gents.

Back to the swap tech please.

14. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    Felony probation for theft?

15. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    #115 Flea7, Jul 12, 2019

Why? I don't think you get to decide that. Other than not communicating. yes or no on your car parts involved with the manual scuderia project?
    You've been involved with all the manual Scuderia threads. Me, and i'm sure many here, would like know and have some transparency on your involvement.

rennspeed likes this.
  16. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    I just saw your original #114 post.

You're not answering due to legal matters?? Am I to assume that is a Yes??

17. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    give it up flea. Have a good weekend.

18. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    Nope I will not.
    If you are involved in parting your car on this project with Art.... I have to say that you lack a lot of integrity. Many threads here on Fchat (and probably other forums) on the subject and not once you mentioned that you were involved!
    You promoted and cheerleaded from behind closed doors and who's to say you didn't get paid or were to get the proceeds of the sale of the car. NOT to mention that the partnership is with a Felon for theft.

It's a concern to me and it should be for other forum members. Many though this smelled like poo and well....the results are coming in.

19. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    #119 one4torque, Jul 12, 2019
    Dude you are killing me!
    Please leave me alone.

driller1 likes this.
  20. driller1

driller1 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 14, 2015
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Scott
    My viewpoint from the outside looking in is that if one4torque wants to be left alone he is under no obligation to answer anything from anyone on this forum.
    Neither are we entitled to any motives he may or may not have.
    To blatantly assume one is a felon for associating with an assumed felon is wrong. Besides maybe he turned over a new leaf since any conviction. there are times when people see the error of their ways and right the ship.

flat_plane_eddie likes this.
  21. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    Never said he was a felon but associated with one......but I said my peace.

one4torque likes this.
  22. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    I'm with Flea7--- one4torque had no problem telling everyone how great the car was and now he can't answer one simple question?! hmmmm, ok

one4torque likes this.
  23. driller1

driller1 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 14, 2015
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Probably because the car is great but he has no desire to get caught up in the politics of an employer/employee squabble.

24. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Bingo driller.

I tried to explain this earlier, but I can’t understand it for them.

Anyway believe what you wish. The anonymity of these car chats creates keyboard cowboys. I doubt these gentlemen would behave this way at an f club meet.

driller1 likes this.
  25. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    Just to be clear...
    I don't have a problem with people and their endeavors and who they partner up with or if profitability is the motive. Art is entitled to run his projects and promote it how he likes under the rules of the forum. I really don't have a problem with Art. Just be transparent.

I do have a problem when a person come to the forum and promotes, solicit, and rebukes opposing opinions on MANY thread here on the subject knowing he is part of the project. Does he have something to gain monetarily...I don't know? But I think its in bad taste and deceptive to the members here.

driller, I'm not entitled to anything...but I will call out what I think is wrong when I see it and I'm entitled to that.