Wanted - Looking for 360 Coupe | FerrariChat

Wanted Looking for 360 Coupe

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Robb, Jun 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Looking to buy a 360 coupe in either stick or f1 - no spiders.

Would prefer shields and daytonas, high clutch life remaining and good Maint. Does not have to be a concours car but Clean Carfax required.

Best colors for me are blue or off-red. Open to others for the right car. Send me a PM with any links. Thanks.

Robb

pilotoCS likes this.
  2. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Robb I thought you had already bought one, what happened?

3. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    No. I had a search this year for a new V8 for the garage and was considering 328, 355 and 360. I bought a unique Blu F355 which I can cross off my list. I’m crazy about the car.

I also looked at a blue 360 as well during that search but that ppi did not work out for me.

So now that the new 355 is in the garage, I am on the hunt for the next car.

Hence this ad. Will be a fun search.

Robb

4. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Still looking for the right 360 coupe in a unique color. Looked at one in Rosso Corsa and just can’t go that route.

Robb

5. catstevens

catstevens Rookie

May 19, 2012
    I have one for sale. The exterior isn't all that unique, but the red interior isn't something you see every day. This one's mine: https://bit.ly/2XDi4Xk

6. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Not my color combo although looks like a fine F-car.

Good luck with your sale and thanks for the link.

Robb

7. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    big difference between F1 & Stick..surprised you are shopping for both

8. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Robb has (and has had) so many Ferraris it’s simply down to color at this point :D

Robb likes this.
  9. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I'm looking for a specific color with a few options - So I'm trying to be open to get a better shot of finding "that" car. But I'm for a win/win. I found that for both buyer and seller on my other cars. I don't want to overpay. And I don't need a 2k mile car for 100k since I am actually going to drive it a lot. Hope that makes sense.

I have (and have had) gated manuals and F1 manuals. Both fine to me. F1's more fun on the track. Sticks more fun on the street...

Keep me in mind if you have a buddy thinking of a newer model and looking for a good home for their 360... If this search takes too long then I'll have made more and may just go for a 430 at that point...

Robb