430 - Anybody know the 430 Scud FS at The Barn? | FerrariChat

430 Anybody know the 430 Scud FS at The Barn?

Discussion in '360/430' started by APA#1, Jul 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
  2. ca_scud

ca_scud Karting

Dec 15, 2006
    California
    Besides for the price, I think it’s the color combination being unique. Just easier to sell some colors. The car looks fine though from what I can tell. I personally don’t like that speakers have been added behind the seats.

3. ScudMarks

ScudMarks Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2018
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Mauer
    That car is stunning, but I’m a sucker for Grey. Take the stripe off and it would be nearly perfect. Problem with all Scuds right now is the market is tough to dictate. It’s a battle between the few buyers and owners and dealers. Asking prices for premium cars are $200+, but many sales are between $175-200k. All depends on how much you “need” it. I have learned that for the right car, you won’t remember how much you paid in 5 years.

Manda racing and ca_scud like this.
  4. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    As am I. though I don't "need" another exotic, LOL, just happen to love this color and combo. As to the stripe, will have to see it in person.

Who uses ANY speakers in a Scud? Who?

As it's been on the market well over a year, I looked at it online last year and passed because of the price. It is stunningly presented.

5. stan996turbo

stan996turbo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stan
    I think I remember this car for sale on this site by a member a few years ago.