For Sale - Ferrari F50 Birth Book Pictures and Sales Folder Car no. 154/349 Chassis No. 105768 | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari F50 Birth Book Pictures and Sales Folder Car no. 154/349 Chassis No. 105768

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StartedFromTheBottom, Jul 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Hi,

i have this two original pieces from the F50 with the Chassis no. above sitting here and i've been trying to find the owner for a while now before i decided to make it public.
    I've heard the recent owner sits in Monaco but i can't tell with certainty.

Definitely two pieces that belong back to a F50.
    The birth book shows pictures out of the production...
    The Schedoni folder / pouch however you want to call it seemed to be the original confirmation to the FIRST owners of the F50 that they've been chosen as lucky first owners...

Anyways i hided the two letter signature of the first owner for discretion...
    However both, the signature (by a competent leather guy) and the emblem (can't be pulled out and engraved with another chassis no) on the book can be redone to fit another car.

YES it's original then but probably better than owning it never ;)?
    If you don't have this with your F50 at least now you know that something is missing... thanks for nothing ;)!

Condition of both is close to perfect and never used. See pictures below and few more here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pq2y3nhredtpuum/AADZ64HWAg_-12k8l-KP2jXWa?dl=0
    Asking 5000€ for the set. No intention to split.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

of2worlds, pilotoCS and Caeruleus11 like this.
  2. 275GTB

275GTB Formula 3

Jan 12, 2010
    London
    Full Name:
    Mark McCracken
    an absolute bargain to the current owner of this car, beautiful piece of history!
    Good luck with the sale

3. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    and the price for such awesomeness?

StartedFromTheBottom likes this.
  4. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Hi Ron, Seems like you earn more than 5000€ in 2minutes because upon reading you just skip the clearly written price up there ;)? Glad to make you a higher offer :D

tres55 and red tommy like this.
  5. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    LOL..yes I see that now. Made it as far as the link you posted and got overexcited to reply

StartedFromTheBottom likes this.
  6. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Still here and looking for the owner. If anybody comes across meeting the owner of that car feel free to forward him and I’m happy to discuss.
    As said my last hint was that he’s russian collector in Monaco. But who knows what happened since that...
    Cheers :)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. DarkShines

DarkShines Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2014
    Gloucestershire
    Full Name:
    Lee James
    Hi there, I actually have this car in storage here in the UK. I can pay you €1000 for the pair of items, but no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Thanks for letting us know. Can you provide a picture of proof maybe :)?
    I'd be happy if you let the owner know that these two items are actually sitting here in Germany.
    Thanks for the kind offer.

9. DarkShines

Feb 9, 2014
    Gloucestershire
    Full Name:
    Lee James
    Hi there, no I’m afraid I can not. The owners are aware of this post, hence my offer.

I’m afraid I can not offer any more, the owners may chose to post to this thread themselves, but doubtful.

Good luck either way.

10. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Perfect. Good things take time! Sometimes an idea just needs to ripen long enough until it gets clear!
    Have a good one.

11. DarkShines

Feb 9, 2014
    Gloucestershire
    Full Name:
    Lee James
    I’m afraid their offer will not increase. This car has NO accessories with it at all, so many other items are missing, they are not that fussed about owning the books. I was just simply asked to put forward their maximum offer.

I am after an F50 flight case coincidentally, for a different owner & their budget is very healthy........... do you know of one?

12. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    I don’t see the point why the real owner doesn’t get in touch directly if he’s aware of that thread... anybody who cares a little bit about his F50 should at least have a chat.
    Seems all very suspicious to me...
    anyways just hope it gets one day into the right hands...
    as said you can change the numbers on it if you have another F50... it’s a pity for the recent true owner but if he doesn’t like to discuss at all that’s how it is ;)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

13. DarkShines

Feb 9, 2014
    Gloucestershire
    Full Name:
    Lee James