For Sale - F355 wheels set of genuine speedline | FerrariChat

For Sale F355 wheels set of genuine speedline

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Luis954, Jul 6, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Luis954

Luis954 Rookie

Sep 4, 2017
    Tacoma,WA
    F355 wheels set of genuine speedline,

Used.

These wheels have a bolt pattern of 5×4.25″ and will also fit the earlier Ferrari 348 model. Casting marks on the inside of the five spokes show May 1998 production by Speedline in Italy

Wheel dimensions are shown as 18×7.5″ for the fronts and 18×10″ for the rears.

Pictures coming up shortly.

I'm willing to help coordinate shipping, and the wheels should also fit Ferrari 348 models.

asking $2000.

pm with inquires.

2. chowl

chowl Rookie

Jun 18, 2019
    Full Name:
    Christopher Howland
    Am looking for the flat spoke challenge style white speedlines for 1995 355 . Are these 1998's the star style in the middle of the spoke? If they are the flat style am interested , please send picture and offset information.
    Thanks
    Chris

3. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
  4. chowl

chowl Rookie

Jun 18, 2019
    Full Name:
    Christopher Howland
    Oem F355 is what I'm looking for . Thought challenge was the name of these speedlines. If the are this style and I am interested in buying.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. BillyD

BillyD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 28, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Buyers beware, I made a deal with this guy who can’t seem to answer emails so I was never able to get the wheels. On top of that the pictures he has are from wheels sold on Bring a Trailer.
    Be Careful F Chatters