What are your favorite tracks? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

What are your favorite tracks?

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by Ky1e, Feb 5, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric R

Eric R F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2014
    The Woodlands, Tx
    Full Name:
    Eric R.
    I use to run the drag strip when I learned about Don Kitch and his performance racing school there. Took the school and would run that track 5-6 times a year for many years until The Ridge. You will like it much better. Not only is it more technical, you have runoff areas that PR does not have. That said my favorite track is the old Texas World Speedway that is now closed after Harvey.

obryan214 and jcurry like this.
  2. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    My vote is Mont Tremblant and Road America.

3. Twosherpaz

Twosherpaz Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2014
    Thermal, CA
    Full Name:
    Private
    I used to always say Spa. Period. Then I went to Suzuka. It was good but second to Spa. Two respected racing experts said they were both in the top three. I said what else is there? Both said the Nordschleife.

I just got back from three days at the Nurburgring and one day at the Nordschleife. The greatest track in the world is the Nordschleife.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

GuyIncognito and Thecadster like this.
  4. Metastable

Metastable Formula Junior

Hard to argue against any of those tracks for a car..... but it depends what one wants from a track. On a motorcycle, I don’t think any of them would be in my top 3, simply because there is very little run off at many corners.

Phillip Island is on my bucket list.

5. jcurry

jcurry Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 16, 2012
    In the past
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Metastable likes this.
  6. JohannGT4

JohannGT4 Rookie

Jul 20, 2019
    France
    I haven't driven on lots of tracks but so far Paul Ricard is my favorite one.