Why was FikseGTS, a.k.a. Brooks from dragtimes banned? | FerrariChat

Why was FikseGTS, a.k.a. Brooks from dragtimes banned?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dilusha, Jul 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dilusha

Dilusha Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
    He made a video on Youtube about it. What happened?

2. eatdrivesleep

eatdrivesleep Rookie

Jun 23, 2017
    Fort Myers, FL
    Full Name:
    Bryan Martinez
    Perfect timing, I just started to watch that video a minute before you posted this. I’m not done with the video yet so I’m just as curious as you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Never heard of him but just watched his "Banned" video which is a bit insulting.

I'm sure he wasn't banned because fellow forum owners do not want to hear about how much faster some other marque is than their Ferrari, that's ridiculous! It probably has something to do with the current corporation that owns FChat viewing him as some sort of competitor and doesn't want him using the site for free advertising, or some related reason. It's not because of the content of his videos.

4. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    Fchat has lost a lot of good members to bans recently, it’s a shame.

JCR and Boomhauer like this.
  5. kingjr9000

kingjr9000 Formula 3

Sep 16, 2014
    Personally, I really don't like it. IMO, it is really unfair if he was banned for posting his own video. Plenty of other owners do the same thing in the track section, so what's the difference now?

6. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    He is a business, posting commercially. If you find that someone else has formed an LLC and is posting videos with ads on it, then please report them. The video has been reposted by other users, which is not against the rules. His video spreads Fake News for clicks, claiming we banned his content. He didn't even attempt to contact us before making his 'banned' video, so he doesn't have a clue why he was banned. Just another user that thinks the rules do not apply to them...

anunakki likes this.
  7. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    Ban is temporary (something else he probably doesn't know), and anyone can post his videos in the mean time. If he wants to post his own content when he returns, he will have to become a sponsor.

8. kingjr9000

kingjr9000 Formula 3

Sep 16, 2014
    If this forum had other emotes besides "like" then I'd give you an "informative."