Ferrari mechanic near Vero Beach | FerrariChat

Ferrari mechanic near Vero Beach

Discussion in 'Florida' started by dwhite, Jul 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Was curious if there are any recommended mechanics near the Vero area or do people have their cars - in my case a Boxer and 308QV - taken to the folks like Tim Stafford and the other highy regarded independents or a dealer.

Probably moving to the place we have in Vero permanently next year and if I still have the cars not sure I will be able to continue doing my own work. Thanks for any info you can share.

2. Max4HD

Max4HD Formula 3

Jun 20, 2006
    Florida
    I live in Vero Beach and use Tim Sanford. It’s worth the schlep!

3. Ira Schwartz

Ira Schwartz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2003
    Brooklandville, MD
    Full Name:
    Ira Schwartz
    In addition to being super-competent, Tim is also a genuinely good guy.

4. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    I think for those cars Tim Stanford is the absolute best, but there are some good mechanics in WPB and Jupiter. It's a bit hit or miss with those guys though.

:)
    BT

5. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Thanks for the reponses. Pretty much what I thought. I have never heard a bad thing about Tim Stafford in addition to also hearing him being a good guy. I agree he is a good person as I asked him if he could do a PPI on a Boxer I was looking at, he couldn't, but knew some about the car, gave me some advice and a place which could probably do it. Passed on that car.