Enzo Owner | FerrariChat

Enzo Owner

Discussion in 'Texas' started by l'esecuzioneItaliana, Mar 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    That guy that owns the Enzo is really nice. I saw him in it today, in the rain, at Randalls. If that isnt the weirdest time to see an Enzo I dont know what is. I followed him home in my Silverado and took a gander at the car. Its beautiful, but I would only pay MSRP for it.

2. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    Thats precisely why you will never own one.

3. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
    i wonder if everyone who owns one, paid WAY over MSRP?

4. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    an enzo is not worth 650K it is worth 1.2 mill. F50s still dont go for MSRP, almost 10 years later. Everything in this world is worth what the market will bear and not what some dealer suggests it's worth. That is why diablos are getting to be around 100k. They are incredible cars but the market doesn't see them that way.

5. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    That freaks me out when people do that.

6. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    You have a good point. Im pretty sure if I had a 1.2mil for one I would buy one. But think about it, for the price of an Enzo you can get a Koenigsegg and a Pagani. But, I guess they dont have the Ferrai value. Since Ferraris are the best.(not being sarcastic)

7. Bryan

Bryan Formula 3

If you were one of the "favored" ones that got an Enzo from the factory, then I suspect that the price was MSRP. After that, the price goes up on the open market, as Alan notes.

Interestingly, there was no true MSRP on F50s. Because of the ruckus over people, like Nigell Mansell, buying F40s, then selling them immediately for 30-50% over MSRP (sound familiar), the factory sold essentially none of the F50s...they were all leased. However, it was not your ordinary lease agreement. In essence, the factory didn't care if you kept the car, they just didn't want people selling them for a big premium immediately after taking possession.