Experience with ceramic coating in Scottsdale/Phoenix? | FerrariChat

Experience with ceramic coating in Scottsdale/Phoenix?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Kyoso_Joey, Jun 5, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kyoso_Joey

Kyoso_Joey Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2010
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Joey
    I was wondering if anyone in the Scottsdale / Phoenix area has had any of their vehicles ceramic coated locally? If so, where did you get it done and what is your opinion on it? Would you get it again, is it worth the money? I have a vehicle I’d like to drive as a daily but don’t want the sun or other environmental factors to kill the paint. Thank you.

2. jrcdds

jrcdds Rookie

Nov 16, 2014
    If driving daily I think ceramic is great if not daily then maybe overkill depending on specifics. I’ve used Rolling Art many times for several cars, always been happy! Some got Opticoat some got Ammo

technom3 likes this.
  3. Pit_Stop

Pit_Stop Arizona

Dec 31, 2008
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Full Name:
    Marcus
    Joey, I can help you if you haven't already made an appointment elsewhere. I have the most experience with coatings in Arizona. Visit my website. www.azdetailing.com

4. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Hi

Rolling art has been absolutely fantastic with my cars. In my opinion they are absolutely the best in town. They know how to treat their customers and how to run a business.

Their work will exceed your expectations. I seriously can not say enough great things about them.

5. TomAZ

TomAZ Karting

Jun 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Thomas Ellis
    I just bought an F430 from Scottsdale Ferrari and they diamond ceramic coated it prior to my collection. Paint is like glass......worth a call to see what they’d charge.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. vipertoad

vipertoad Rookie

Feb 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Andy V
    Just got my 13 Viper GTS done by Brennan with B's Wax Detail in Mesa, amazing price and he uses Gyeon Coatings