FORMULA 1 MERCEDES-BENZ GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄ | Page 26 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 MERCEDES-BENZ GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Jul 28, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

The Red Bull Honda sounded the "fruitiest" through the stadium complex yesterday. Not sure why

Bas likes this.
  2. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    #627 P.Singhof, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    The spin can only get faster when one part of the car has friction and the other has not... If the car has no friction at all there is no outer force that can get the car spinning faster, it is simply not possible due to the law of physics. And when the car has partly friction (like the front wheels and the car brakes) then the spin might become faster but not the kinetic engergy (so the speed in moving direction becomes slower). If no friction would allow the spin to get faster alone you would have a perpedum mobile :)

By the way: you mixed force with kinetic energy... KN is a force, so 30 km driving force and 5 KN friction would result in an acceleration due to 25 KN. As soon as there is no friction there will also be no more driving force as the only way to get force into the car (apart from going downhill) are the tires -> no friction = no driving force. So if there is absolutely NO friction then the car will only slow down due to drag....

Bas likes this.
  3. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Congrats Vettel keep the same spirit through the rest of the season

Bas, classic308, E60 M5 and 4 others like this.
  4. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Maybe they too are running on grapefruit juice?

P.Singhof likes this.
  5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Long as they didn’t cheer for Elton, guess you and your friends will have to love with the negative. They cheered basically everyone apart from Elton..... so funny

Bas, Jakuzzi, stavura and 1 other person like this.
  6. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    I think they cheered with every crash, no matter who was.

Anyway, I think that the simpathy for a team always has worked only for Ferrari.

Jakuzzi likes this.
  7. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    No doubt to Elton’s fans, getting booed is absolutely outrageous and everyone in the world should bow their heads in shame that they dared not to appreciate Elton..... ****s sake..... the booing shows he is NOT universally liked, far from it, many people find his personality annoying and ridiculous, and are unable to see the ******** of him being some kind of god, the car is the star, and he is just lucky to be the defacto number one driver in the team who is engaged to provide the lions share of points. Had he not spun and ****ed up, and Bottas not crashed out, no doubt bottles would have been required to slow down to let him catch and overtake yesterday..... very very satisfying to watch the chaos and delusion present in the Mercedes pit

Bas, nsxrebel and Jakuzzi like this.
  8. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Did your apothecary run out of lithium suppositories?

Flavio_C and william like this.
  9. sampelligrino

sampelligrino Formula 3

Apr 16, 2017
    Should be Maranello, not just anyone!!!!

Forza Ferrari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    Maybe that was the VTEC kickin' in!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Bas and DF1 like this.
  11. ralphedel

ralphedel Rookie

Feb 15, 2009
    Seb really showed what he could do yesterday and was justly proud of his accomplishment. He has now and alway will IMO have class. A little humility and reserve go a long way. This was a race to remember. Too bad there won't be another German Grand Prix for a while because the "bottom line" determines what will happen in the future to a large extent. Follow the money!!!!

sampelligrino likes this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    why do you expect tifosi to be anything but gleeful watching the farce of Elton and his team disintegrating into a comedy of epic proportions yesterday? Insinuating that I have mental issues is (a) a comment in very poor taste, which I thought would be below you, and (b) factually incorrect, as it’s merely the result of me having a sense of humour

Bas, classic308, stavura and 5 others like this.
  13. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    Given their ridiculous costumes and confusion it did look like a comedy sketch. FIA where were their helmets?

stavura, Bas, classic308 and 2 others like this.
  14. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    Unfortunately our beloved Scuderia has not been up to the task...… :( So if Redbull/Honda can do it, good ;)

nsxrebel and daytona355 like this.
  15. Isobel

Isobel F1 World Champ

Jun 30, 2007
    On a Wave's Chicane
    Full Name:
    Is, Izzy for Australians
    That race was liberating. F1 needed this before heading back to the grind. Can’t wait for the Netflix docudrama, ‘Gone Went The Win’. ;)

Based on the race’s positive feedback from press and fans, wondering if Liberty is sizing up a rethink on infrastructure....;)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Thecadster, pilotoCS, stavura and 2 others like this.
  16. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    We need 2-3 DNFs from Elton and a couple more wins from Verstappen to level the Championship. Max is down 62 points on Elton. 2 DNFs from Elton and 2 wins from Max would bring him within 12 points, 10 points if Max were to get fastest lap.

But realistically, we know how it will likely go down. I'm happy for Max, Red Bull and especially Honda, already have 2 victories this year, with hopefully Hungary making it 3 next weekend.

What a race.

Finlander, Jakuzzi, Isobel and 4 others like this.
  17. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Yeah, mathematics aside, the Mercedes car is too strong. This recent vulnerability, and the weekends Laurel and Hardy sketches, are mostly manufactured to try to create drama. The championships will be in Stuttgart again at the end, of that i don’t think anyone has any doubt. It would be nice to see them get a few bloody noses along the way though, and if our Scuderia can’t apply them, then I’ve no doubt Maxine will relish the opportunity

ricksb, Isobel and Bas like this.
  18. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

I'm sure the new boss at MBenz loved this race :D

daytona355, Isobel, Bas and 1 other person like this.
  19. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    And just what kind of reckoning are you convinced is coming for Lewis?

20. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Their 8,491 wins probably assuages his nerves somewhat.

21. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    One more title, at least!

Max will take it next year. 2021 is anyone's guess.

william likes this.
  22. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    By way of Arkansas, France?

23. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

It's a shame those wins won't be featuring in the big Netflix show !

daytona355 and nsxrebel like this.
  24. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Well, i have been away so, i lost some of the fun, but i would like to leave my final thoughts on this race.
    First max just confirmed what most of us already knew...he's the best driver in the rain, and possible the best pair of hands out there right now. Red Bull the best team, doing it perfect almost everytime. Seb is probably teh second best driver in the rain, as he always showed througout his carreer, i hope this race brigs his mojo back. Charles can drive in the rain, he was very, very quick, but he lost it wich is understandable, but a shame. Ferrari keeps ****ing it up and lost another potencial victory, after the blunder in Qualy, they let Charles down twice during the arce, first when they made an unsafe release, second when he asked for a new pair of inters and instead they slapped on him dry tires, wich ultimately caused him to crash....It's hard to win when your own team keep screwing up up...let's hope for better days..
    All in all it was fun....both Taxis in the all was great...oh, and i love how elton faboys are all talking about his suposed ilness..poor thing, can you believe the load of crap this guys are able to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnireland, fil, daytona355 and 4 others like this.
  25. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    So, after Germany, the best driver in the rain and the second best in the rain have a combined rain race win tally of 1 in the last 5+ years ;)

Mark(study), ricksb and william like this.