Trailer parking Monterey? (Car week) | FerrariChat

Trailer parking Monterey? (Car week)

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by SoCal1, Jul 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    Anyone have any insights on safe car trailer parking around the area for car week?
    I'm all set for this year just trying to plan ahead and possibly check it out while up in the area.
    Enclosed car trailer with truck

:)

2. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    Laguna Seca Raceway has recreational parking area, not sure if still available or if that fits your needs...certainly wouldn't be free.

SoCal1 likes this.
  3. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee

Thank you I'm good for this year. I figured I would start looking for next year as this one will dry up

Looking to park an enclosed car trailer. I will contact the speedway or next time I am at the track

:)

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. exoticcardreamer

exoticcardreamer Formula 3

Dec 9, 2014
    usa
    Full Name:
    doesitmatter

I’m not sure where you are staying but the hyatt has plenty of parking .

My experience the last few years is that the parking near the conference center at the hotel is wide open and people who are usually staying there during track days park their car/trailer there over night . They also have underground parking that no one uses.

It can easily accommodate trailers without interfering with the regular guest parking since it is a little further out from the guest rooms and they have much more parking due to the extra spaces needed for conference only events (this wide open space is still wide open during monterey car week too)

In addition ; many of the big trailers are parked on the street at the monterey airport ( fair warning that there is a steep slope entering/exiting that area so be careful when driving your car through there )

Manda racing and SoCal1 like this.