Wanted - Want to buy crashed / blown engine / salvage Ferrari | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Wanted Want to buy crashed / blown engine / salvage Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by slvr458, Jan 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Still looking. Does anyone have a Ferrari that need work? Please PM me! Thanks!

garo3 likes this.
  2. Dustin Garner

Dustin Garner Rookie

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Dustin Garner
    I live in Spain, multiple markets here to find parts and cars. Not sure on importing costs and shipping but could still be cheaper than sourcing the cars and parts in the US. I speak English, my wife speaks English, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese. So if you needing something let me know.

Manda racing likes this.
  3. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Sam. Gotta guy on the east coast looking to possibly sell his 458. It was in a fender bender. He had it 100% fixed. Let me know if that’s something you’d be interested in.

4. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Thanks Dustin and 1963350GT but I'm looking for a private owner who's wrecked his/her car and is looking to sell it AS IS. who's got one they recently crashed without insurance or one that is currently being totaled by insurance. If it's being totaled, what's your buy back price? PM me directly with questions or if you have one. No need to reply to the thread. Thanks everyone.

5. garo3

garo3 Karting

Apr 6, 2014
    Hi You wanted une 355 salvage car??

6. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Me? No. I don’t want anything currently.

7. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Just to clarify what I'm looking for. Please see below.

If anyone on here blew their engine on their Ferrari or wrecked it without insurance and wants to sell it AS IS please PM me. Cash buyer.

In addition, I’m looking for anyone who’s totaled their Ferrari and has the buy back option thru their insurance company. I’m willing to compensate you for your time to secure the right car.

To clarify, I am not looking for auction cars. Private party cars only. Auction cars are too problematic as they go thru a lot of abuse at the auction with the forklifts damaging everything on the undercarriage of the car and hence this is the primary reason I want to buy the car from the original owner. Send me a PM with what you have and your asking price. Thanks!

Manda racing likes this.
  8. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I’ve bought four vehicles from co part— their forklifts damaged 3 out of 4.

(Rammed the forks into frame area on two 4x4’s) how tough is it to do it right?

9. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Apparently it’s 25% or 75% tough depending on what side you’re on lol

jayhawkai and Manda racing like this.
  10. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Exactly why I prefer to buy the car directly from the owner who crashed it. PM me if you have one for sale that needs work or has been in an accident. Not looking for dealer cars, looking for a private sale. Thanks!

11. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Still looking. Please let me know if you have a Ferrari that your selling that fits the description I have put in the original listing. Thanks.

12. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Does anyone have a crashed Ferrari they want to sell? Private owners only please. Thanks in advance!

13. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    PM's replied! Still looking for the right wrecked or engine damaged Ferrari. If you wrecked your personal Ferrari and have a insurance buy off price, I will pay the buy out price and compensate you for your time.

14. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    Are you looking for just the right car for yourself, or are you looking to buy infinite cars as a trader?

15. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Looking for the right Ferrari for myself to fix and enjoy Themaven. If you know one that needs work let me know! Thanks!

16. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Still looking! Please PM me if you have a Ferrari that fits my description!

17. Caphill

Caphill Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    When you eventually get a car, would you be willing to create a thread detailing your restoration in it? I’m fascinated by car restorations and would love to see a Ferrari resurrected. Good luck with your car hunt!

18. hercfe

hercfe Karting

Apr 21, 2015
    Northeast US
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Are you looking for any year or model?

19. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Preferably a late model Ferrari but willing to look at any Ferrari!

20. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    PM’s replied. Still looking! Does anyone out there have what I’m looking for? Crashed Ferrari?

21. chnco

chnco Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2014
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Allen C
    If you post your budget, it may help your search

22. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Budget depends on the make, model, and year of the damaged Ferrari. Let me know what you have and we can work our a deal that’s fair to both parties. If you’ve crashed your Ferrari and have an insurance buy back option, I will pay the buy back cost and compensate you for your time dealing with insurance.

23. Jim Buchanan

Jim Buchanan Rookie

Nov 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Jim Buchanan
    slvr458, sounds like you're having a hard time getting thru. I get it, trying to get to the car before it hits the auctions. I'm trying to do a similiar thing but being in Calif, one has to be careful of DMV and SMOG regs. This is my first post here, and to be clear I am not trying to hijack this post, just commenting on the challenge. Maybe I will become Silver Subscribed one day!

24. slvr458

slvr458 Rookie

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    S
    Please send me a private message if you have what I’m looking for! Thanks!

25. Jboz

Jboz Rookie

Oct 11, 2019
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Justin B
    For everyone's benefit that is asking. I too have dealt with the auction and had some success with salvage title cars (and some beat me up as poster has mentioned). They key I have found is (1) only buy insurance cars and (2) buy the ones that run & drive (they typically don't use the forklift on them). These newer ferrari's seem to be bullet proof when it comes to engine/transmission (compared to 10 years ago), undercarriage damage is the cheapest and easiest to fix with technology now, body damage is a ***** as always. Original poster, I'll send you a PM with details on a few cars I have.