Hammy more than a bit butt-hurt over Hockenheim | FerrariChat

Hammy more than a bit butt-hurt over Hockenheim

Discussion in 'F1' started by pilotoCS, Aug 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
  2. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Yah I saw this. IMO, very shallow.

mcimino, TifosiUSA, Igor Ound and 6 others like this.
  3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Did anyone expect anything else? The guy is a ****wit

mcimino, nsxrebel, Bas and 6 others like this.
  4. bmwracer

bmwracer Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2004
    Toronto
    It is called being a suck lol .

nsxrebel, daytona355 and absostone like this.
  5. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    hes dumb, why not show the ups and downs of the sport? that's reality in life, business, racing ,etc

mcimino, nsxrebel, Bas and 3 others like this.
  6. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    And If he said the opposite - everyone here would just he wanted to play up his sickness for the camera and was seeking attention/drama etc.
    When you're obsessed with and hate someone, you end up hating everything they do and assign cynical motivations to every action. Quite simple and predictable really :cool:

7. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Of all the posters that responded, only I have the privilege of being one of his so-called ‘haters’, the rest are sensible honest fchatters, so your theory bites the dust

8. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Hamilton is such a soy boy. Oh, and get this:

“I believe that one of the core strengths of our team is the way we handle defeat,” he (Toto) explained. Hahahaha!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

mcimino, nsxrebel, Bas and 4 others like this.
  9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Awwww, he’s like a little porcelain doll isn’t he. All delicate and easily broken! Haha

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

mcimino, nsxrebel, Bas and 3 others like this.
  10. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    And once again everybody not singing the Lewis fan praise is called hater and obsessed... but yet asking for tolerance... that post says a lot about the mind set of group LH44: if you are not with us you are a hater and the enemy...now that is what I call tolerance

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

TifosiUSA, nsxrebel, Bas and 4 others like this.
  11. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    I'm saying when you hate someone, you will see everything they do in a negative light.

So...
    If Hamilton mentions he's sick - he's "making excuses," "attention seeking," "wants to be seen as heroic" etc.
    If Hamilton requests his sickness not be featured on TV - "he's a diva," or "ego-maniac protecting his image" etc.

You can be sure if Hamilton came out with a quote saying the exact opposite, such as: "I want Netflix to heavily feature and show the footage of my 'sickness' to illustrate the less glamorous moments of being a racing driver and show my German GP weekend, warts and all" he would be similarly pilloried in some quarters exactly as I have mentioned.

I don't see what any of this has to do with 'tolerance' really...

Nuvolari, william and ktu like this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Rubbish, no one cares

Jack-the-lad, 375+, Bas and 2 others like this.
  13. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    So did he tell them upfront that he does not want to be filmed or afterwards because the race went wrong

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

14. This thread (and all the other anti-LH threads) exists, "so your theory bites the dust". ;)

william, ktu and fer312t like this.
  15. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    That's a very broad assertion. I try very hard to notice change in things, be it the weather, the sound of my automobile(s), or a persons character and behavior.

When it comes to Hamilton he rarely fails to disappoint. I find him to be a shallow, self-absorbed, poorly-spoken individual. But maybe I don't hate him and am therefore not "blinded by hate" or what have you. I just really really don't care for the guy.

16. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Thanks for the honest statement, i remember hearing worse things said about Prost ,Senna , Schumi Vettel and others, welcome to F1 lol

william likes this.
  17. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

I would agree with you.

"This weekend I could feel for all the people who are sickly in hospitals, who are going through difficult times. I felt even more for them this weekend just knowing how horrible it does feel being ill."
    "Obviously my illness is minuscule compared to a lot of people's but it felt like the world was ending for me for a lot of time. So I have a lot of sympathy for them."

18. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    yes, completely agree...and IMHO all of those drivers were/are far better public speakers and more interesting individuals than Ham. Rumor has it only one perfect person ever walked the planet...and He was still pretty well-hated by a lot of people. welcome to the world.

greg328 and daytona355 like this.
  19. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Wow. I had missed those quotes. My goodness, is that drivel spontaneous? Surely Merc can afford a better handler than would feed him those lines.

"My alarm went off late this morning, so I was scrambling since the moment I awoke until lights out, but it really made me feel for all the people running late all over the world and how they might be missing a really important appointment that might take months to make...a...uh...reappointment. I really have a lot of sympathy for them. And I want to thank all the fans. I couldn't do it without them."

daytona355, stavura and SimCity3 like this.
  20. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    Smell the blood Scuderia, and attack, mercilessly.

21. Dilusha

Dilusha Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
    I guess the rain made him sick. Poor little fella! :(

:D:D:D

Let's be honest. He wouldn't have been sick if he had won. And btw, this isn't news. We all know he's a baby. In other news, water is wet! :p

nsxrebel, daytona355, stavura and 2 others like this.
  22. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    No, no, no, no, no! If he had WON, then the entire coverage would have been all about how Hamilton, AT DEATH'S DOOR, had overcome all odds to WIN! :D

VPX, nsxrebel, daytona355 and 2 others like this.
  23. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    We all know Elton is a litle mermaid....

24. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

The world was about to end.

According to Lewis.

nsxrebel, daytona355, Bas and 3 others like this.
  25. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

But what has that to do with racing, and the success an individual can obtain ?

ktu likes this.