Tutto Italiano | FerrariChat

Tutto Italiano

Discussion in 'New England' started by vjd3, Aug 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    That's this Sunday in Brookline? Does the registration allow you to park on the lawn? If you just want to street park, can you do that? Not sure I can stay the entire time and assume it's a challenge to get a car out of there if you're leaving early.

If anyone's heading up from the South Shore, let me know. I'm in Scituate.

2. InlineSixx

InlineSixx Karting

Apr 23, 2015
    Nashua, NH / Newport, RI
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Heading up to Sanbornton, NH instead to a concours event for charity with some of the other Ferrari club members.

amerikalei likes this.
  3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Vic, enter and park on the lawn. The way they stage the cars you can leave anytime.

BTW, please come and find me. I'll be the blue 612 parked under the tree. The only other blue 612 will be Anthony James. You can find him too, he's a pretty good guy!

vjd3 likes this.
  4. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    Was sort of torn between the two events, especially because Sanbornton is 10 minutes away from me, and Ferrari-related things *never* happen 10 minutes from me...I wish the two weren't on the same day, but I've got nephews and other family that love going to Tutto, plus it's always a good show if the weather's decent, so that's where I'll be. Maybe Sanbornton next year, if it doesn't conflict again (it didn't last year, but the weather was bad IIRC so I passed).

Doing charity laps with the 355 next month at PCA Make-A-Wish day at Club Motorsports in Tamworth, so I'll still get some good deeds in :)

Please post some pics from Sanbornton, I really wish I could make it to both.

5. Anthony James

Anthony James Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
    Thanks for the kind words Paul, but its Grigio Silverstone. See you tomorrow.

6. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    I should be there around 9:AM. Mondial Cab. Red over Black. Come on by to say hi.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Anthony so great to see you again. Vic so nice to finally meet you. Ron, I'm bummed I didn't see you

ronfrohock and vjd3 like this.
  8. CohassetJoe

CohassetJoe Rookie

Oct 2, 2013
    Cohasset, MA, USA
    Full Name:
    Joe D
    I didn’t see this until today. I would have liked to meet everyone. I was the red/black 78 308 to next to the only testarossa. I brought a coworker and we ended up walking around, eating lunch, chatting a bit with John Tirrell and then leaving. Did anyone see the Lamborghinis show up en masse? It was impressive. I used to work there in college in the 80s. I remember that show when it was on the front lawn only. Everyone knew each other and there was maybe 30 cars. Nice to see how big it is now. I just wish there were more older Ferraris there - like 50s and 60s cars. Great time, great weather.

9. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I wasn’t able to stay but for a couple hours but it was great. Paul’s 612 is just beautiful. I was parked next to a stunning white over red 458 Speciale Aperta, so no one paid too much attention to my car, which is good because it needs a wash ;)

The Lamborghinis coming up the hill was fun to watch, lots of furious revving right in front of the Staties.

ronfrohock likes this.
  10. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Wish I could of made it my 360 was in the shop for a recall.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

11. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    I was the black 355 with the OEM wheels a few cars over from you.

I also remember Tutto way back when - the first one I went to was in 91 I believe - Sherman Wolf had his 212 Export barchetta there. Indeed where did all the old cars go? I've been acquiring 80's copies of PH and to see what showed up for local meets back then was pretty impressive, of course the attendance was much lower (so many fewer Ferraris in the world back then).

We should wear little FChat name tags, would make it easier to meet people haha.

GAnderson and CohassetJoe like this.
  12. enzoformenh

enzoformenh Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    NH
    Full Name:
    Mike F
    What are the details on the recall? Does it apply to all 360s or just a specific year?

I decided to attend the Vintage Racing Stable event in NH as well. Kind of bummed it conflicted with Tutto but if these are the toughest decisions I have to make, life is good.

13. philS

philS Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2008
    Metrowest MA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Wish I could have made it! I just realized my last one was 2013, where FONE brought an F40 and I saw this nice glass 308. What happened with the Lambos?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. CohassetJoe

CohassetJoe Rookie

Oct 2, 2013
    Cohasset, MA, USA
    Full Name:
    Joe D
    philS: Everyone goes in the back entrance now where you end up on top of the hill. Many of the lambos showed up as a group. As they were queued at the registration table at the top of the hill, a few of them would start revving their engines. On top of the hill you can look down and see everyone queued up - and of course hear them. I can’t say I’m into the revving thing but it did sound amazing. And it was LOUD.

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  15. stretchgeneral

stretchgeneral Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 9, 2014
    MA/TX
    Full Name:
    McK
    Ok, Tutto is on for tomorrow! Who is going???? Word is 200 cars are registered.

16. Anthony James

Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
    Heading over after breakfast!

17. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    On my way up red 360 black center locks black headlights

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Anthony James and Davesvt2000 like this.
  18. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Pretty amazing event

Davesvt2000 likes this.
  19. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    BJK likes this.
  20. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Davesvt2000 likes this.
  21. Anthony James

Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
    It was good to get out and spend some time with fellow Auto Enthusiasts'. New England has an eclectic crowd and it was a nice turn out.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Kermit! 850 Lombardi

22. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I'm kicking myself because I didn't take a pic of the Gran Turismo convertible that was parked a few spaces away. It was dark blue with a tan interior. Both my wife and I kept circling it and drooling!

23. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    The white with red interior was also nice