348 - 348 car cover | FerrariChat

348 348 car cover

Discussion in '348/355' started by alexjack, Aug 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alexjack

alexjack Karting

Jun 29, 2013
    New England
    Full Name:
    Don
    Hi, I’m looking for advice on an indoor car cover for my 348TS. Would like one that is form fitting and well tailored. I’ve searched the site and have it narrowed down to CoverCraft, CoverKing, or potentially a cover from SuperTweaks. Anyone have any experience with these brands, and if so what model you chose? Pros/Cons. Thanks, Don.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I bought two red satin car covers for my 355’s from eBay. The supplier was customcarcovers. They are fantastic. Quality product great customer service and work great.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardude442, Ferrarium and alexjack like this.
  3. allandwf

allandwf Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2011
    Scotland UK
    I have a Classic Additions custom cover in black, with yellow piping and logo on the front. Nice quality.

alexjack likes this.
  4. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Many years ago at Ricambi America, we used to sell Coverking covers -- the red, 'stretch satin' cover was an outstanding quality piece. I had one one my 348, and later on my Vantage V8. They are custom-cut with precise mirror pockets, thick fleecy insides, and nice shiny exterior. Minus a cavallino logo on the front (which Coverking will not supply because it is trademark of Ferrari which they do not have license to reproduce), the stretch satin cover is spectacular. I think they were around $350 or so. The only reason we stopping carrying them at Ricambi America was because of long production leadtimes, it certainly wasn't an issue of quality.

I'd recommend them for any Ferrari. https://www.coverking.com/indoor-satin-stretch-car-cover.html

alexjack likes this.