488 - Ferrari service puts 184Miles on 18 spider | Page 4 | FerrariChat

488 Ferrari service puts 184Miles on 18 spider

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Michaelw488, Jul 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I think this is all speculation unless hard proof can be shown the dealer drove 184 miles.

TheMayor, SAFE4NOW and SoCal to az like this.
  2. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    To answer your question, because they are driven at the factory before being delivered to the Dealership for sale....

You know that's theft of services right? You are getting pissed off over something that has yet to actually been proven to have happened. How mad are you going to be when your car is repossessed and charges brought against you in a court of law? Just sayin' ....... as long as we are speculating and making assumptions. < wink >
    *** Note: completely different discussion if it comes out that an employee actually drove 184 miles without approval. ***

You hit the nail on the head with this post!

If the OP wants to private message me the last 6 of the VIN , I will look on my side of things and see what the miles in when the car was scanned in like Motob previously mentioned.

S

thebigo and AlfistaPortoghese like this.
  3. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Im going to go with the typo scenario , let it go and move on. Go enjoy your beautiful Ferrari , life is short. Best , Kirk.

4. Clay512TR

Clay512TR Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2015
    Sammamish, WA
    Full Name:
    Clayton Lee Stephens
    Can we get some closure here? Can the OP get the facts so we can conclude this thread appropriately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  5. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    My shop said they drove my car ALOT looking for three different issues including brake pads I don’t like the feel of. <40 miles.

FWIW car got washed along with engine. No charge. In trailer ready for carweek.

SAFE4NOW likes this.