812 Spider | Page 16 | FerrariChat

812 Spider

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by MalibuGuy, Sep 22, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JackCongo

JackCongo Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    Jacques
    Will be there the same day from 15:45 to 19:45! Sounds like a pretty tight schedule for the presentation team!

2. davide b

davide b Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2007
    montecarlo
    Full Name:
    davide
    Good, I will arrive the day before, I don’t know the hotel because booked from the dealer or Ferrari, I don’t know, but they will send details later. If you are around will be my pleasure to meet you.
    Ciao ciao

3. JackCongo

JackCongo Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    Jacques
    Pm sent!

4. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    Has anyone from the states received an invite? Throwing out ideas but could there be a US specific version coming?

5. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    From my understanding all the Top customers get invites and then the dealer submits names to Ferrari for those interested in going.

6. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    I just haven't heard from anyone in the US that have received an invite - including some top tier clients with multiple LaF, Enzo, etc. I put my deposit down for one 7 months ago and my dealer is not aware of anything as of a couple weeks ago. Plus no one on FChat seems to be from the US that have received an invitation. So was just curious if anyone has but just hasn't posted yet?

Challenge64-How do you like the TRS color? Was thinking that on the incoming Pista Spider or F1 2007.

7. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Dealer here is making their list of names. Once again I cannot go as it conflicts with other events so I had to pass on getting an invite.

As for Rosso TRS, the F1 2007 is far more dramatic but is too orange IMO. The Rosso TRS is amazing in sunlight but at night or inside is very difficult to see. Ferrari warned me it might look just like Rosso Corsa and they were right. Was it a mistake to get it? No, because when it is in sunlight, it is amazing. Oddly it is like the bare aluminum Tdf. That too comes to life in sunlight.

8. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    I am from US and received invite for Sept 5. The event is from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm. I took a pass as well.

9. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    Confirmed...Sept 5. Two models will be revealed.

10. NeilF8888

NeilF8888 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Miami Beach
    I have received an invitation and am planning on going and heading to Monza for the F1 afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

DRYHOLE, Nelsonc275, stavura and 2 others like this.
  11. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    Sounds like a great plan! Staying in Milan then?

12. NeilF8888

NeilF8888 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Miami Beach
    Will stay close to Monza as a guest of one of the F1 teams.

JagShergill likes this.
  13. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Coudn't say it better.

RC has a very small hint of orange, I mean the logical way is Rosso Corsa, Rosso F1 2007 and after Rosso Dino

Rosso TRS is pure red, bloody red, it goes in the other direction, tho one that finishes in the Rosso Monza / Rubino area

For sure RTRS can be hard to distinguish from RC under normal lightning but under sunlight... it must be a real delight.

Member @mytoys has a RTRS Tdf and it looks amazing

@unogib RTRS would be absolutely perfect for a Pista Spider. Go for it !!

14. Stradalelover

Stradalelover Rookie

Jun 5, 2016
    Germany
    Will be in Maranello on Sept 4. Really curious about how the 812 design will look like without a roof!
    Any information on the F8 Spider being revealed as well during that week or will this car have a separate release date later in September for the Universo Ferrari?

15. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Ferrari 308 Vetro F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    Who is there on the 3.?

16. Art_collector

Art_collector Karting

Jul 13, 2019
    For Belgium it is on 13 sept

17. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    I confirmed invite is for the 5th for me. And was told by my dealer that two models will be released.

And thanks for the info on the RTRS - factory just confirmed the color and with Grigio Coburn for the stripe (took quite some time - about 6 weeks - for this confirmation so was looking at changing the color). Now the waiting begins!

18. Foxmod

Foxmod Karting

Jun 17, 2012
    Midlands, UK
    Full Name:
    David
    Just had the call, Sept 2nd! - I was concerned I wasn't going to make the cut

JagShergill likes this.
  19. 500tr

500tr Formula 3

Feb 28, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Volkmar Spielmann
    Both Spider will be revealed at the same time.

Stradalelover likes this.
  20. Stradalelover

Stradalelover Rookie

Jun 5, 2016
    Germany
    Interesting! Thanks for the info

21. Stradalelover

Stradalelover Rookie

Jun 5, 2016
    Germany
    I have just received an email for an invite for the F8 Spider for Sept 16.

22. ferr9000

ferr9000 Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2013
    Full Name:
    SFF
    I am not from US but my market is directed by Ferrari US. My date is 5th september.

Take note that the very first days are stated as “Private preview”/“World premiere”.This is supposedly for Top and Vip clients that appear in the controversial “suggested list” by factory.

After that dealers are open to invite other clients to the Universo Ferrari , that could differ from private previews in terms of activities and cars on display.
    Also official clubs are invited to pay an specific amount and being part of some activities incluiding the Universo Ferrari among others.

23. lanpa8

lanpa8 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    will this car be limited?

24. Shack

Shack F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2005
    Earth
    A bunch of us will be there on the 10th.

Very keen to see the 812 Spyder

25. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Do you happen to know which dates include the "world premiere" and "private viewings"?