For Sale - BEAutiful 2006 F430 F1 Berlinetta | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale BEAutiful 2006 F430 F1 Berlinetta

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by AAAALLL, Feb 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. phishgoldy

phishgoldy Karting

May 12, 2014
    NYC
    Hi. I used to own this car. Not since new but I was one of the prior owners. I’ll try to verify with My records, but I’m 90% sure the headers on this car were replaced early in its life by Ferrari of Central Florida (because they offered it preemptively due to known failures). Will verify ASAP. Here is me with the car. It was bullet proof for me, but needed a clutch when I sold it, which has since occurred it seems. Paint was (last I had it) ridiculously - and I mean insanely - nice thanks to the owner before me, who was a compulsive Ferrari pamperer and he used to clean the engine bay with a toothbrush (you know who you are, J...). Image Unavailable, Please Login

TroyNVie and flat_plane_eddie like this.
  2. phishgoldy

phishgoldy Karting

May 12, 2014
    NYC
    Thecadster likes this.
  3. Hobacks427

Hobacks427 Karting

Nov 2, 2014
    North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Neil
    CCB's were an option on 430's until they became standard, albeit a 15K option and of marginal use on the street. My 2005 happens to have them but I could easily live with steel brakes. Love the color of your car and the added carbon. GLWS

4. BrandonSS

BrandonSS Rookie

Feb 28, 2018
    Full Name:
    Brandon Sexton
    Current price if still available?