360 Modena Plastic from new? | FerrariChat

360 Modena Plastic from new?

Discussion in '360/430' started by DougT, Aug 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DougT

DougT Rookie

Aug 6, 2019
    Hong Kong
    Hello,
    I’m new here and have just bought a ‘99 360 Modena with low KMs that apparently still has the clear plastic wrapping over most of the carpets from new.

I’m itching to take it off but before I do I’d like to know if it’s truly been there for the past 20 years... as I don’t want to undo 20 years of hard work!

Is it feasible this has been there since new??

Cheers, Doug

2. Some Guy in the sky

Some Guy in the sky Formula Junior

Sep 19, 2018
    I also recently bought a 99 with low miles and it had plastic under and behind the seats. I pulled the seats out to detail them and pulled up the plastic, the carpets under the plastic was perfect so I am fairly sure that the plastic was there since new. So it is possible that the plastic has been there since new.

Skidkid likes this.
  3. billy.gif

billy.gif Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2017
    Finland
    There's plenty of 360's around there with plastic carpet covers still on, especially under & behind the seats. Mine has 100k km (60k miles) and even it has those.

4. LP360

LP360 Karting

Jun 12, 2016
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Mine had this issue as well. I just pulled the plastic off. Carpet looks new so I'm guessing with the others that it's been there since new :)

Sent from my CLT-L09 using FerrariChat.com mobile app