Wanted - F355 GTB Rosso Corsa/Nero or Beige, Manual ONLY | FerrariChat

Wanted F355 GTB Rosso Corsa/Nero or Beige, Manual ONLY

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by ravimohan1, Aug 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ravimohan1

ravimohan1 Rookie

Feb 26, 2016
    So Cal
    Hi there,

Looking for an ideally enthusiast owned F355. Willing to travel or have a car shipped, especially if well-document. Can you please tell me if you have one or know of one for sale?

Cheers,
    Ravi

2. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Ravi I know of a Beautiful 1999
    Give me a call if you’d like we can discuss
    Mike
    973-610-7111

3. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    #4 jeffdavison, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    I may be selling mine, still undecided. 1997 GTB Rosso Corsa & black interior, recovered charcoal Alcantara on the dash & sides. 6 speed. Just under 28K miles. It's in for a EOS at the moment for belts and some other items, new A/C compressor, alternator & water pump. New clutch at 23K miles. De-stickied, new battery. I put on an MSD DIS4 ignition and individual C.O.P.'s (coil on plugs). Tubi headers and Tubi exhaust with Hyperflow cats. Just has a bit of shrinkage on the original seats. It's a driver with some usual stone chips. Shouldn't have any fears for using it as intended. I'm the 2nd owner, bought from Ron Tonkin in 2002. All records. I'm just outside of Atlanta Georgia. As I said, I'm on the fence about selling it as I have an eyeball on a big brake kit, some new seats and some new wheels. The only reason I'm thinking of letting it go is the new Corvette has caught my interest and maybe for me, a change would be nice, tho I'm still very much in love with my F355 too.
    Jeff Davison

4. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I know an ideally enthusiast 355 owner that has a mint eleven times platinum award winning 1988 355 F1 Berlinetta with 33k miles, Rosso Corsa with tan interior. This car just recently won 100 points award at the San Marino classic car show. PM if interested.

5. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    How does one miss the part of the title that says manual only?

FLORIDAsnakeEyes and technom3 like this.
  6. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I didn’t miss it, I just thought I throw it out there as an option just in case.

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  7. ravimohan1

ravimohan1 Rookie

Feb 26, 2016
    So Cal
    Thanks for the leads thus far. Please feel free to email me as well:

Ravimohan1 AT gmail dot com

8. ravimohan1

ravimohan1 Rookie

Feb 26, 2016
    So Cal
    Still searching. Maybe a slight lean towards a tan interior car... but open-minded to be sure. Paint condition must be nice.

9. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    Merlin just came out with this info vid on the 355. The engine out that they show is my engine.(at the 1:00 mark and the 1:20 mark) It has the plug cover risers I made for the C.O.P.s I used. They also repainted the red crinkle very nicely.
    JD

10. ravimohan1

ravimohan1 Rookie

Feb 26, 2016
    So Cal