Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley (SteelStacks) | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley (SteelStacks)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by DreamCarrera, Jul 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DreamCarrera

DreamCarrera Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2006
    S.E. PA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Has anyone here recently attended the Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley (at the SteelStacks) in Bethlehem, PA? I've never attended one of these events but I see they have upcoming dates scheduled for 07/14, 08/25, and 09/22 and I was thinking of making the trek. I know they have experienced great turnout in the past but I'm wondering if they still draw a worthwhile crowd (I'm especially interested in the European sports car/exotic car crowd), making the event worth the hour plus drive for me.

2. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting

Jul 5, 2019
    PHX
    They usually have a good turn out albeit random on the type of cars you'll see. You should give Cars & Coffee: Lancaster, Delaware, and West Chester a shot if your looking for more of a european sports car/exotic car crowd.

3. DreamCarrera

Oct 25, 2006
    S.E. PA
    Full Name:
    Eric

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I'll give Lancaster a try some weekend. Delaware is a bit far for me and I was under the assumption that West Chester was closed down.

4. underpressure02

underpressure02 Karting

Sep 21, 2013
    Lehigh Valley will have a lot more exotics than Lancaster cars and coffee. You have to get to lehigh valley almost 2 hours before it starts to actually get a good spot.

5. autowerks9

autowerks9 Formula 3
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2009
    North Wales, Pa.
    Full Name:
    David S.
    We have signed on as a vendor for this years series of shows. Typically has a nice mix of exotics. Most exotics they try to give a prime location in the courtyard area of the stacks. Gets pretty packed with exotics. I have yet to attend Lancaster CC. I have spoken with the organizer and it is noted to be a great event. The next TopGear event in NJ is 9/29, this tends to be packed with exotics.

As a vendor at the Steel Stacks we do have some room to flex our booth size. I you are looking to attend we should be able to make some room for you. Just PM me.

David

6. DreamCarrera

Oct 25, 2006
    S.E. PA
    Full Name:
    Eric

Thanks for the info and invite but I don't think I'll be able to attend one of the two remaining events this year in Lehigh Valley, I'll let you know if my schedule changes and allows me to go...best of luck with your vendor activities.