360 - Install new stereo from speakers, amp and head unit - SCUDERIAAUDIO.com | FerrariChat

360 Install new stereo from speakers, amp and head unit - SCUDERIAAUDIO.com

Discussion in '360/430' started by fivegolfers, Aug 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fivegolfers

fivegolfers Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    East Wenatchee, WA
    Full Name:
    Todd S
    So my CDC changer (2nd one actually) went kaput. Rather than go down that road a third time, I investigated options online. A quick google search got me to Mike at https://scuderiaaudio.com. From top to bottom I can't say enought about first his customer service (he answered everything I threw at him) quickly, and with language I could understand! Then his products are THE BEST bar none at anyprice. I used his new 400 watt amp, his wiring harness, his new sub speakers and will eventually get new door speakers.

WOW! What a difference! What a new friend I have made in the California area! For about 5 days straight I was either his worst nightmare with questions one after another, but he gave me grace and walked me through every step. Cannot say enough about him and his company. IF YOU ARE DOING ANYTHING in Ferrari audio to your car (any model) - he IS THE MAN!!! Look him up. I owe you BIG, Mike - much thanks and continued success my friend!!

Attached Files:

tomconte likes this.
  2. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Your experience mirrors what others have said about Scuderia audio. Glad you have a better sounding audio system, the original sucks.
    (no affiliation)

fivegolfers likes this.
  3. MJGinTX

MJGinTX Karting

Mar 30, 2019
    Noblesville, IN
    Totally agree - Mike is a wealth of information and a great guy to boot.

I bought my new 430 Spider in April and thanks to Mike my system sounds top notch!!

fivegolfers likes this.