Car storage (2 Spaces available) | FerrariChat

Car storage (2 Spaces available)

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by 360HB, Aug 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360HB

360HB Formula Junior
    Owner

Sep 10, 2016
    I have 2 parking spaces available in my warehouse. (Located in Huntington Beach) Currently I don't rent any parking to anyone else its just my cars and boat and other toys in here. I'd prefer 1 guy with 2 cars or maybe just one guy and one car. I don't need the money, i'm just downsizing my fleet and know some of your guys need parking.

This is not a place like the other places where you have the owners bringing other people around the cars. Hosting public events around all the cars **Crevier Cough Cough.** I am the only one who has access to my space, no janitors no cleaning lady no one but me. I don't bring people to my warehouse. It's a very discreet building with no exterior markings. Couple neighbors know I have Ferrari's in here but a couple of the other guys have some high end cars as well. GT3RS, Z06, Hot Rods Etc..

Huntington Beach police air patrol station and fire department are directly across the street. So close you can hear the loud speaker when they dispatch a call.

My building has an office 5 seat conference table 2 TV's 70" & 50" and front waiting area with couch & another 65" flatscreen tv. 3 mini fridges, and a brewery across the street. All TV's have chromecast as well.

I've got a 4 post lift, may be adding a 2 post lift as well that any renters are welcome to use
    Full suite of automotive tools, incl. Ferrari diagnostic's x431 full unlock. A/C tools, bearing pullers and some Ferrari specific stuff as well. I'll be doing the clutch on my car myself when it cools off in OCT.

Currently it is a manual 16' high roll up door, but I am in the process of getting quotes to add an electric opener.

There are 24/7 cameras as well, a million outlets for trickle chargers etc. I can start cars and roll them around as necessary if you need as well.

$500 / Month Great deal considering you get your own shop as well as parking and light storage (Spare wheels tool boxs etc.... you can bring one of the large costco storage racks and store what you want provided its neat & orderly

ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY ALLOWED

I'm an easy going guy, I am semi retired, Pilot ( I own and fly a Cirrus), I am an A&P I/A Mechanic, formerly owned a flight school and currently own the largest music studio in OC.

PM me for my number.

-Tom

2. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Wow! What a dream neighbor, if only I lived close to Huntington Beach,
    I’d store 2 cars there in a heartbeat!What a generous and fantastic offer!

Sent from my 16M

360HB likes this.
  3. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Is 500 per space or for 2 spaces?

4. 360HB

360HB Formula Junior
    Owner

Sep 10, 2016
    Each space $900 if 2 cars from one owner

5. RudyP

RudyP Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

I'd totally be all over this if this were closer. Sounds like a super space and your approach/philosophy would be exactly like I would do it. Doesn't hurt that you are a fellow pilot and Cirrus owner too!

Good luck with finding the right space partner! Might not hurt to throw up a couple of pictures!

360HB likes this.
  6. tvu

tvu Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Trieu
    That's a great offer and location. I drive by that place multiple times a day.
    Good luck.

7. bart12

bart12 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2008
    The River runs through it
    Full Name:
    MD Leo
    Im interested.

360HB likes this.
  8. 360HB

360HB Formula Junior
    Owner