512M / 512TR cat ecu info | FerrariChat

512M / 512TR cat ecu info

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by wbt, Aug 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wbt

wbt Karting

Nov 28, 2014
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Wayne
    Background: I've successfully re-engineered the 355/360 cat slowdown light ECU and have had a number of requests for 512TR and 512M cars where the part is NLA (image below). I can easily re-create this box, however don't have access to a car for testing.

Has anyone traced the signal wires and function on this ECU (the digitek one pictured) or got copies of the car wiring diagram? With this info I can build a new unit. Alternatively anyone with a spare box they can loan I can measure its behaviour. Payment will be a set of brand new ECU's.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tf308

tf308 Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    Virginia Beach
    Full Name:
    Tim
  3. wbt

wbt Karting

Nov 28, 2014
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Wayne
    Thanks for the offer - turn around for the original ECU itself involves shipping to and from New Zealand which may or may not be a risk you wish to take. You would get the unit back very quickly as I only need a day to test function. To make the new units and test them for reliability a further 6-8 weeks.

A wiring diagram for a 512 TR / M would immensely improve the development time, If anyone has a hi res version please post below :)