Custom leather trim installed | FerrariChat

Custom leather trim installed

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by bluesea, Aug 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bluesea

bluesea Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2005
    Well I've only seen the pictures as this has come together as I'm out of town, but I'm very pleased with how things are turning out. There's one special embroidery item left that is yet to be finished so that will have to wait for us all to see.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Bundy and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  2. LandandcarsAZ

LandandcarsAZ Karting

Jun 14, 2018
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Who did the work/ can they take orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. bluesea

bluesea Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2005
    #4 bluesea, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    The stallion. I Photoshopped ( I'm not good at it) the carbon caps, rear wing and rear Cavallino to mimic the upcoming full OEM exterior carbon trim, center caps and I'm going to shadow chrome the rear Cavallino - I don't want flat black

Oh... and it's Rosso Fuoco, in case anyone is wondering. I wish posters would give the paint color in the description of the images they post so we don't have to guess. :)

. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Bundy and Gullwing like this.
  4. spyder625

spyder625 Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2017
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike
    WOW your 812 is spectacular!!!!

bluesea likes this.
  5. harleyud

harleyud Rookie